Trying to install custom pack to server

zibafu

Hi, so me and my friends, edited an existing pack (1.7.10 pack) to have a few extra mods in we wanted to play with, and we're trying to get it onto a new server. 

However the server is giving me "a fault is preventing the server from starting" on mcadmin.

When I checked the console, it was telling me that libraries were missing, so I followed  a video guide on Youtube which basically said, download the forge installer, run it to install server files, put them to a random folder, then zip the "libraries" folder and upload it to the server - then unzip.  Which Ive done, Still getting the "fault is preventing" error on mcadmin though but with a long string of console information which I don't understand seen here - http://pastebin.com/v1ixpE6E

Also there's an image of our server files/folders attached - in case, something is missing that you clever people can spot.

Cheers in advance guys, hopefully someone can help

image of rox.png

Hey, what mods are you using? have you tried starting the server with just a few mods and then adding them one by one to see if they conflict?
Last time I had this problem I was because one of the new mods i'd added was the dev version alongside the server version which messed up the whole thing.
If not, let me know the install URL for technic pack and i'll have a go trying to make it into a server then you can download it from dropbox.

Hey, what mods are you using? have you tried starting the server with just a few mods and then adding them one by one to see if they conflict?
Last time I had this problem I was because one of the new mods i'd added was the dev version alongside the server version which messed up the whole thing.
If not, let me know the install URL for technic pack and i'll have a go trying to make it into a server then you can download it from dropbox.

Ahh, hi, actually sortof sorted it out, apparently I needed to make a server files version of the pack and upload that, but what I instead did, was install the 1.7.10 pack to the server, then add the mods to the server, and have added the mods to my 1.7.10 client and had my friends do the same, and it works \o/

Should've done it like that in the first place tbh, but oh well.

Anyhow, the mods I added were:

- ars magica + an animation api mod for it.

- thaumic warden

- minions mod

- archimedes ships

- oceancraft

- Thaumaturgical knowledge

- zombie awareness

- falling meteors

- chococraft

- fairy lights

- how to train your dragon

Hopefully wont have anymore problems haha