Server Problem

TheMaster_456

When i try to launch my tekkit server it comes up with an error saying:

"Error occurred during initialization of VM

Could not reserve enough space for object heap

Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.

Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit."

What is the problem?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

When i try to launch my tekkit server it comes up with an error saying:

Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.

What is the problem?

The problem is, you don't have a Java virtual machine. Go ahead and build it, gosh!

And dont listen to Freak he's just trolling...

• Moderators

Aaww.. shucks.. I missed the iron bit!

Yes you DO need iron.

I don't know if gathering heaps will help... I mean, it completely kills the gameplay and ruins the exploration!

You might as well use TMI!

• Moderators

PLEASE!!! just tell me what the problem is!!!

When i try to launch my tekkit server it comes up with an error saying

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by TheMaster_456,

That's where the problem lies...

Unless you want to really go for Freak's heap theory... which I personally think is just rubbish.

Sticky resin, copper, tin, iron and some ingenuity will take you far.

You might even rival Backplague!

PLEASE!!! just tell me what the problem is!!!

Could not reserve enough space for object heap Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.

sounds like you don't have enough space on your heap to create a virtual machine.

You wont get that heap running with no redstone current... On a side note, You asked and answered your own question and then Freakachu answered you again. Do you just not have enough computer knowledge to figure out what's going on?

Diddums, that avatar is amazing. It's like a train wreck, it's so horrible, I just can't stop looking at it, lol.

Alright, you need to open your PC case. Remove the motherboard, and behind it you shall find a small door. It's deceptively small, but don't worry, it gets bigger when the time is right. Knock three times, no less, no more. When asked for the password, say "Ken sent me". The doorman will open for you, and you shall enter. It'll be a tight fit, so mind your head. Once inside, you'll come across a set of three doors. None of them work, you need to stand 3/4 of the way between the second and third door from the left. Run as hard as you can into the door frame. For this, you must believe, otherwise it won't work and you'll have a headache.

Once you manage that, you'll be facing a small cupboard, with a small indian in it. He'll ask you what your purpose is, you'll need to deceive him a bit as he's quite fussy, so just tell him that you've come to see the Wizard, and you're checking that everything's safe before Dorothy gets here. If you pull it off, you'll get through.

Once inside, you need to wait for some other travellers. They'll look like a batchelor's fancy dress party, one will be dressed as a lion, one will be dressed as a scare crow, and the last will be aw weirdo made of tin. Once they arrive, tell them your name is Dorothy, and you've come to see the wizard about your Tekkit issue. Say it with a girly voice or they might get suspicious.

You'll then head to the wizard's castle, and again, you'll need to tell the guards, in a girly voice, that your name is Dorothy. They'll let you through and you'll be facing the mighty wizard.

Ask him, he'll hook you up.

• Moderators

I really want to help you, aid you, assist you, support you and stand by you to fix this enigmatic, enormous, ambiguous, undefined, unknown, hugely, massively, gigantually, erroneously mistake that has occurred and inflicted pain upon you!

But I hurt my finger at work today, so I'm not my usual typing self... Gotta cut back and refrain from typing long and difficult words and sentences...

Perhaps next week, when my finger feels better?

I'm totally serious, I have a little purple, red and white spot on my fingernail, where the iron pipe struck at me... makes typing annoying when you cant do it with the middlefinger you like the most

I really want to help you, aid you, assist you, support you and stand by you to fix this enigmatic, enormous, ambiguous, undefined, unknown, hugely, massively, gigantually, erroneously mistake that has occurred and inflicted pain upon you!

But I hurt my finger at work today, so I'm not my usual typing self... Gotta cut back and refrain from typing long and difficult words and sentences...

Perhaps next week, when my finger feels better?

I'm totally serious, I have a little purple, red and white spot on my fingernail, where the iron pipe struck at me... makes typing annoying when you cant do it with the middlefinger you like the most

hope your finger dosen't get puss-y (get it? i made a sex joke about you middle finger!)