Anyone wants to post GOOD music

migueloto16

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like the Touhou games' music. It's soothing, and if you've ever played the games, fits perfectly with the stages.

Hm... The only Touhou song I've heard is Bad Apple... The Touhou project one... Would you recommend a touhou song? (I'd recommend Hatsune Miku - Two Breaths Walking)

Erm, I don't exactly know the name, but the song that plays during the extra stage/boss in TH6. It's one of the more well-known Touhou pieces.

Hm... I'll search for it.. Brb :D *turns off two breaths walking*

Aha! Embodiment of scarlet devil? I think I've found it... The song itself is just "extra stage theme" apparently xd. EDIT: aha! I like the intro the most of the entire song :D!

I personally like the Touhou games' music. It's soothing, and if you've ever played the games, fits perfectly with the stages.

Horrah! Someone else who likes the Touhou soundtracks! TBH, ZUN is a pretty freaking amazing composer (not to mention he also codes, plans, and does artwork for the Touhou series), and I can recommend some other Touhou pieces if you care.

Horrah! Someone else who likes the Touhou soundtracks! TBH, ZUN is a pretty freaking amazing composer (not to mention he also codes, plans, and does artwork for the Touhou series), and I can recommend some other Touhou pieces if you care.

Yes please. Preferably from other than TH6, the music in that game has been repeated so many times. (I die. A lot.)

Yes please. Preferably from other than TH6, the music in that game has been repeated so many times. (I die. A lot.)

Have you already heard Bad Apple? I guess you have since you're a fan of Touhou music... But if not.. Here you go!