Can't play any modpack!?

HAPPY_SIR

Question

Hello , I cant play any modpack on the technic launcher.One day it just stoped to work . I can download modpacks but don't play them.

I have 64-bit system and java . My  technic launcher have 3GB memory. I gave my java more memory too.I use windows 10.

I have tested to redownload the technic launcher many times , and yes I have deleted all the files (and the file) on the .technic file.

Before I could play any modpack. I can play the normal minecraft and mods (without the l launcher) . 

Please help someone and thanks for reading!

6 answers to this question

I am getting the very same problem. I am using Windows 10, have the latest version of Java (64 bit) and have 4gb of ram. But when I try to play the modpacks, it will do the regular loading things. Then afterwards, it will attempt launch, but it just brings me back to the Technic Launcher. 

Im having the same problem I am also using Windows 10 i have the latest version of java and i have 6GB of ram   But when I try to play the modpacks, it will do the regular loading then afterwards, it will attempt launch, but it just brings me back to the Technic 

On 21-12-2015 at 4:35 PM, HAPPY_SIR said:

I use windows 10.

Before I could play any modpack. I can play the normal minecraft and mods (without the l launcher) . 

That day was likely the day you upgraded to Windows 10. Downgrade your java to 8u25

On 26-12-2015 at 8:47 PM, Aegidius said:

I am getting the very same problem. I am using Windows 10, have the latest version of Java (64 bit) and have 4gb of ram. But when I try to play the modpacks, it will do the regular loading things. Then afterwards, it will attempt launch, but it just brings me back to the Technic Launcher. 

Same applies to you: 8u25

26 minutes ago, HUNTERTHEKILLA said:

Im having the same problem I am also using Windows 10 i have the latest version of java and i have 6GB of ram   But when I try to play the modpacks, it will do the regular loading then afterwards, it will attempt launch, but it just brings me back to the Technic 

And hey, always fun to see people bump 6 month old threads instead of making their own. >_> Java8u25 and don't allocate 6 GB RAM, 4 GB is sufficient.