So you wanna get your power from the nether...

zagrom

My newest tekkit toys video, something thats been done Im sure, but we have had this going for some time and it high time I actually record it. A simple build, but so much power =D

Just a simple setup to get lava from then nether, back home, and making power with RP2. Really its not that hard but Im sure its news to some. Next one I will probably do is the bore, which I have been promising for some time now but just haven't had time and motivation to do cause I know people are gonna want a tutorial for it too.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, nether goethermals are old news. Ender Storage has been disabled on JSTRCraft (the server I play on) so for my power, I use 3 mark i energy collectors, one condenser set to make lava cells, and a bank of geothermal generators. I had a nether pumping station, but that became out of the question, so I improvised a cheaty solution.

Looks good, very nice. The most important thing I noticed was your presentation: I like your voice and the clarity of it, and your stuttering/uhhs/all that stuff are kept to a minimum and it is altogether clear and easy to follow.

The setup itself is indeed very nice, but I would just suggest one thing: Don't assume any prior knowledge from your viewer. Explain to them if you need (Alternatively, link to another video or something of a tutorial and give a rudimentary explanation), so that folks without Tekkit don't go, "What?" and move on to other Minecraft videos. If you give them a short rundown then they'll at least follow somewhat and maybe become interested both in your channel and the Technic Pack.

The most important thing I noticed was your presentation: I like your voice and the clarity of it, and your stuttering/uhhs/all that stuff are kept to a minimum and it is altogether clear and easy to follow.

Its bit means a lot to me, I often wonder and have been told sometimes that Im to quiet and I feel like I ramble on about some things, so thanks.

About the other bit, my Tekkit Toys series are just showing builds we have made, then if people are interested we do an actual in depth tutorial, like we did with the Call'a'Vator elevator design we made.

Thanks for the comment all the same.