[3.1.2] POWERSURGE [PVP] [50 Slots] [GreyList] [Towny] [Factions]

Cheesy_Smile

Apply using this template, and put effort in, if i see something that looks like it

took less than 5 minuites, it's AUTO-REJECTED.

Greylist Aplication:

You must answer theese questions:

IGN-

SKYPE [if you dont want it public, just put PMED here then pm it to me] -

AGE [We ask for players to be atleast 14 and mature because we can not STAND imature children]-

GENDER [just so i dont call a she a he :P] -

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN [Make it interesting, i dont want to read BEcuZ I iS niec GUy...]-

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US [Friend? Forum?] -

*Optianal* [Will proabably give you a better chance of getting approved]:

Take more time on theese questions, leave an amazingly well thoght out

answer, doing theese badly will reduce your chances of getting in . . .

Do you have any Moderating/Adminerstrating skills -

We don't care if you've been banned [HELL I'VE BEEN BANNED] but would

you please take the time to tell us, why - [Missunderstaning? Greif? Spam?]

Spikednate12

Do not have

Male

Like to mine and join a community to work towards making a name for hard work.

Probably accepted, just confirming with the owner, see you soon when we get the server up fully :)

Edit: Iv'e made the application form better, but you included

extra stuff about your self so dw about redoing it.

JasentyonMine

None right now.

Male.

I'd like to participate in a better gaming community and reach higher ranks than I normally do in servers such as this. So I'll be working very hard to achieve this goal, and along the way, hopefully help others reach where they want to be.

JasentyonMine

None right now.

Male.

I'd like to participate in a better gaming community and reach higher ranks than I normally do in servers such as this. So I'll be working very hard to achieve this goal, and along the way, hopefully help others reach where they want to be.

Same as with the other guy, accepted by me, waiting confermation with owner, see you there.

IGN:

MynameisAK

Wont be giving out until I've had some time to play on the server, meet some people and integrate into the community xD

Male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:

I usually look for severs which have completely removed EE, however I'm currently looking for one which has EE enabled (I'd hope to use it to make a large town and without it making all those stone bricks would be a nightmare) which is also reasonably new (allows me to be one of the first members and get started before others xD). And this server

seemed to tick the right boxes when I looked through it.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US:

Tekkit Forums

IGN- prototastic

SKYPE -no

AGE - 15

GENDER - male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN - im looking for a really good tekkit server, this server looks really cool and i like the plugins. Im really excited for the fractions to because i have other friends who might wanna play this server.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US -i found this on the forums

Do you have any Moderating/Adminerstrating skills -i actaully had my own tekkit server but i cant do it anymore cause it gets laggy.

And no i havent got banned before(im a good person :D)

Notified on here when the server is up I'm assuming?

Yeh will be soon, probably would be up NOW, if somebody hadent blown up my city >:C

Edit:

Also mknameisak, i understand not wanting to tell people your skype if you have it, just

send it me in a pm insted when the servers up :)

IGN- No

SKYPE- PMED

AGE - 20

GENDER [just so i dont call a she a he :P] - Male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN - I've been playing MC for quite a while and then happened to stumble onto the Yogscast Tekkit videos and I was really intrigued by the extra dynamic that Tekkit brings to the game. I've been playing Tekkit single-player now for about a month and I would like to join a server to try and work together with a group of people to build some awesome structures.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US [Friend? Forum?] Forum

Do you have any Moderating/Adminerstrating skills - No, I haven't really been a part of server before.

IGN- nathan_king101

Skype- nathan.king101

Gender- male

i want to join because i have been playing normal minecraft for a while and its a bit bboring and i saw the yogscast play tekkit so i thought id have ago and it looks really intresting

Forum

i have some admin skills ive been admin on lots of servers

IGN- No

SKYPE- PMED

AGE - 20

GENDER [just so i dont call a she a he :P] - Male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN - I've been playing MC for quite a while and then happened to stumble onto the Yogscast Tekkit videos and I was really intrigued by the extra dynamic that Tekkit brings to the game. I've been playing Tekkit single-player now for about a month and I would like to join a server to try and work together with a group of people to build some awesome structures.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US [Friend? Forum?] Forum

Do you have any Moderating/Adminerstrating skills - No, I haven't really been a part of server before.

IGN means your ingame name, if you dont have one you dont exist :P

IGN- Cooper217

Skype- None

Age- 15

Gender- Male

Why do you want to join- I would like to find a tekkit server that is fun and I love to build. When I first tried tekkit it showed what I loved to do in Minecraft. This would be a great step into building great and new things. Tekkit is so far great is much more complex which is what I look forward to most games. I hope to do more in this server and complete my goal in making a nuclear facility.

How did you find out about us- I was just browsing the tekkit server list and stumbled across it in the newest server forums.

Do you have any moderator/administrating skills- Yes I have I have been moderator on 3 different servers, I was an admin on 1 server people have looked up to me. So if you need help with admin problems you can ask me (Note: I am not very well on memory AKA I have memory loss at times so I can't remember the commands very well)

IGN: TerraControl

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Browsing 'round servers, trying to find one to "settle down" in. Last server I was on was full of idiots and regularly rolled back the world, and this server looks interesting. :) I'm an aesthetic builder, and I like to use/trade everything I mine/gather rather than hording stuff.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US: Lurkin' the forums.

Do you have any Moderating/Administrating skills: A little, on private/friends-only servers.

Greylist Aplication:

IGN-Fire_cookiedew

SKYPE I would give it to you once i know its a trusted server

AGE 15

GENDER Male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN I want to join your server because i have played on open servers and people are joining all the time and taking land and open servers are full of greifers.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US I found out about your server by browsing on the fourms and deciding that your one sounds the best

IGN anjsi007

Age 16

Gender male

I want to join because ive been looking for a good towny server with fair restrictions.

Ive just found you here, when i was looking for a server

Once i had my own server and ive been a builder on a server, but it was kind off boring :)

Ive never been banned

IGN christianmon77

SKYPE christianmon77

AGE 15

GENDER male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN I want to join becuase i haved played on many servers that have greifers or trolls who just want to spam. I like that you have a grey list because people have to take time to play on your server which proves if they really want to play on the server

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABUT US I saw your server posted on tekkit server list

Do you have any Moderating/Administrating skills yes i have had tons of experience, i am co owner on 4 servers, and admin on many. I enforce the rules but not to the point in which players dont like the server or me

IGN christianmon77

SKYPE christianmon77

AGE 15

GENDER male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN I want to join becuase i haved played on many servers that have greifers or trolls who just want to spam. I like that you have a grey list because people have to take time to play on your server which proves if they really want to play on the server

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABUT US I saw your server posted on tekkit server list

Do you have any Moderating/Administrating skills yes i have had tons of experience, i am co owner on 4 servers, and admin on many. I enforce the rules but not to the point in which players dont like the server or me

Christianmon77, I like your post, I approve for you to be builder! Welcome to the server =)

IGN-Dwarfman623

SKYPE [if you dont want it public, just put PMED here then pm it to me] -gibbsong623 (feel free to message me i really don't care)

AGE [We ask for players to be atleast 14 and mature because we can not STAND imature children]-16

GENDER [just so i dont call a she a he :P] -male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN [Make it interesting, i dont want to read BEcuZ I iS niec GUy...]-I've been looking for a good tekkit server to get on and have fun and you guys seem pretty chill.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US [Friend? Forum?] -Technic Forum

Do you have any Moderating/Adminerstrating skills - Yes I've held a managerial position IRL and i have been a moderator/admin on many a server and can be trusted.

We don't care if you've been banned [HELL I'VE BEEN BANNED] but would

you please take the time to tell us, why - [Missunderstaning? Greif? Spam?] I have never been banned that i am aware of