[3.1.2] POWERSURGE [PVP] [50 Slots] [GreyList] [Towny] [Factions]

Cheesy_Smile

IGN anjsi007

Age 16

Gender male

I want to join because ive been looking for a good towny server with fair restrictions.

Ive just found you here, when i was looking for a server

Once i had my own server and ive been a builder on a server, but it was kind off boring :)

Ive never been banned

accepted as are all above it

BTW we do have towny but there was an incident today and its not working proporly, will

be fixed soon, until then you could make a peaceful faction or worldguard type town.

IDN: Ascido

I have been on many MC WhiteList servers, but I could never find a fair community nor a good staff. I would love to play on your server, it seems like a nice community and a great staff who care about the players.

I have never been a mod/admin on a server although I don't mind helping people out if other mods/admins are busy.

I have never been banned before. Have been kicked a few times by retarded Mods XD.

Thanks, hopefully I get accepted.

IGN- Diddums84

SKYPE- Available on request (I'm not that keen on handing out my details)

AGE - 28

GENDER - Male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN - I've been playing Tekkit for a few weeks now, really enjoying it, I started up our own little server but I can't find enough decent folks that are willing to help make the server a good community, everyone's just running around doing their own thing, which is great, but sometimes I prefer to be a part of a larger project, and get recognition for it.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US - Here

Do you have any Moderating/Adminerstrating skills - Yes, I was the Guild Master of a guild in WoW for numerous years, started off when I was younger and created one of the top 5 biggest guilds in Europe, and later on focussed on quality rather than quantity. When I quit WoW, we had done pretty much every single raid in the game and many on heroic difficulty. My guild wasn't a "leader and crew" setup, I was one of them and we all formed a great family. No one was scared to ask me anything, I was always open to suggestions or help requests, and I like to think that the guild did very well, and hopefully still is. The members in it were / are awesome.

Some additional info:

I've never been banned from anything, except from one guild a few years ago when the guild master and I fell out. I'm a team player, but I do focus on my own goals before I help others out. If anyone needs help, I'll gladly do it, but please don't expect me to drop whatever I'm doing and rush over. I don't like being abused, having been in the WoW community for years I've seen it all, that was the main reason I started my own guilds, to be able to kick people that didn't show respect or common decency. I'm not someone who will join a server and bugger off if I don't like what I see straight away. As I said, I'm a team player always keen to get the best for everyone, and I don't mind making some sacrifices in doing so.

My gaming times vary so I can't commit to anything, but if I'm on and something's going down, I'll try to be there. I have Teamspeak, Ventrilo, a good headset, FRAPS, and a fairly beefy PC to record with, so if anyone's up for making any footage, I've got the tools.

Creativity wise, I'm a very technical person. If you could see everything I've built, it all looks untidy but it's very good at what it does. I have made factories for all sorts of things, an auto sorting / macerating / smelting facility for my huge quarry, rail networks, all sorts of things that could help benefit the community.

IGN- Diddums84

SKYPE- Available on request (I'm not that keen on handing out my details)

AGE - 28

GENDER - Male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN - I've been playing Tekkit for a few weeks now, really enjoying it, I started up our own little server but I can't find enough decent folks that are willing to help make the server a good community, everyone's just running around doing their own thing, which is great, but sometimes I prefer to be a part of a larger project, and get recognition for it.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US - Here

Do you have any Moderating/Adminerstrating skills - Yes, I was the Guild Master of a guild in WoW for numerous years, started off when I was younger and created one of the top 5 biggest guilds in Europe, and later on focussed on quality rather than quantity. When I quit WoW, we had done pretty much every single raid in the game and many on heroic difficulty. My guild wasn't a "leader and crew" setup, I was one of them and we all formed a great family. No one was scared to ask me anything, I was always open to suggestions or help requests, and I like to think that the guild did very well, and hopefully still is. The members in it were / are awesome.

Some additional info:

I've never been banned from anything, except from one guild a few years ago when the guild master and I fell out. I'm a team player, but I do focus on my own goals before I help others out. If anyone needs help, I'll gladly do it, but please don't expect me to drop whatever I'm doing and rush over. I don't like being abused, having been in the WoW community for years I've seen it all, that was the main reason I started my own guilds, to be able to kick people that didn't show respect or common decency. I'm not someone who will join a server and bugger off if I don't like what I see straight away. As I said, I'm a team player always keen to get the best for everyone, and I don't mind making some sacrifices in doing so.

My gaming times vary so I can't commit to anything, but if I'm on and something's going down, I'll try to be there. I have Teamspeak, Ventrilo, a good headset, FRAPS, and a fairly beefy PC to record with, so if anyone's up for making any footage, I've got the tools.

Creativity wise, I'm a very technical person. If you could see everything I've built, it all looks untidy but it's very good at what it does. I have made factories for all sorts of things, an auto sorting / macerating / smelting facility for my huge quarry, rail networks, all sorts of things that could help benefit the community.

Definitly accepted, also you may have talked your way into a moderating positon seeing as we just

banned a mod for spawning stacks of redmatter, also server is going to become open so check the open servers list people!

Cool, I don't mind being a mod, but I'll need to get to know the community. When it comes to naughty players, I'm fairly ruthless. If a player messes up, that's fine, but repeat offenders don't flush well with me. We all work pretty hard to create an atmosphere we can all enjoy, and if anyone's going out of their way to ruin it, then I'll make sure they're dealt with.

Having said that, I'm not really sure how all the mod tools work, so if we could get on Skype or whatever and you could give me a quick breakdown of what's what, that'd be great. Our own little server doesn't require moderation, all the folks on there are decent people that I know.

IGN-soulruyu

SKYPE [if you dont want it public, just put PMED here then pm it to me] - soulruyu

AGE [We ask for players to be atleast 14 and mature because we can not STAND imature children]-16

GENDER [just so i dont call a she a he :P] -male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN [Make it interesting, i dont want to read BEcuZ I iS niec GUy...]-i got tekkit and want to play online

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US [Friend? Forum?] -this fourm i searched factions

IGN- spying247

SKYPE- spying247

AGE- 15

GENDER- male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN- BEcuZ I iS niec GUy jk i want to join this server because i want to play on a fair server where its possible to rank up and where not alot of items are banned and i just love building big cool fancy things and making everything automated and it looks like this server doesnt have alot of greifing .

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US- technic pack forum

Do you have any Moderating/Adminerstrating skills- i have owned many awesome servers but they havent lasted long because i dont have the money to get them professionally hosted and they always make my computer really slow

We don't care if you've been banned but would you please take the time to tell us, why- i have been banned more times than i can count lol all for greifing/stealing but i have never been banned from a tekkit server (mostly because greifing or raiding is alowed on most servers) but you have nothing to worry about because if i actually take the time to fill out a form i see no point in just getting banned and making that a huge waste of time.

IGN- lukeaduke13

SKYPE -no

AGE - 15

GENDER - male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN - im looking for a really good tekkit server, this server looks really cool and i like the plugins. Im really excited for the fractions to because i have other friends who might wanna play this server.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US -i found this on the forums

Do you have any Moderating/Adminerstrating skills -i actaully had my own tekkit server but i cant do it anymore cause it gets laggy.

And no i havent got banned before(im a good person )

IGN- Doctor_juju

SKYPE- Doctor_Juju

AGE- 14

GENDER- Male

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN- It seems like a nice and safe server that allows the items of my expertise.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US- Forum

Do you have any Moderating/Adminerstrating skills - I am an admin on a vanilla server.

IGN: coolo95

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: spying247 told me what a great server this is.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US: spying247

Admin Skills: Was only admin on a small server that had about 12 people that a friend owned.

Banned: Only once because some guy on another tekkit server stole our (me and my friend) stuff. So we raided his house and he told the admin but the admin didn't believe us so he banned us.

P.S. It was Xeon Gaming 3. Don't ever join, the admins suck.

Greylist Aplication:

IGN- NathanGeorge (yes its my ign:)

SKYPE bennfarmer

AGE 18-

GENDER male :P

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN i want to play on an up an coming server with nice people. I've been looking for a very active high population server do make friends and build. :)

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US in the forum. i had to press the date posted tab. i was hoping that meant it was a new server. it seems good though.

IGN-DEATHRATTLERS

SKYPE [if you dont want it public, just put PMED here then pm it to me] - deathrattlers

AGE [We ask for players to be atleast 14 and mature because we can not STAND imature children]-14

GENDER [just so i dont call a she a he :P] -guy

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN [Make it interesting, i dont want to read BEcuZ I iS niec GUy...]-cause. i cant find a server that dosent have everything disabled ._.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US [Friend? Forum?] -forums