CHEAP, refined, quantum armor killing machine

gavjenks

Yeah I'm well aware of how the trap should be set up. That's really not an issue...

Also, yes. The 3 dotted side is the EV exit once they have a redstone input so it should face towards the killzone. Otherwise you'd be sending out MV

Macerator on - got it. And more transformers - got it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

I tried the machine with mass fabs

HV TRANSFORMERS

Uninsulated cable

uninsulated cable

HV cable insulated*4 HV cable insulated*4 HV cable insulated*4 HV cable insulated*4

Mass fab Mass Fab Mass Fab Mass Fab

KABOOM

I tried the machine with mass fabs

HV TRANSFORMERS

Uninsulated cable

uninsulated cable

HV cable insulated*4 HV cable insulated*4 HV cable insulated*4 HV cable insulated*4

Mass fab Mass Fab Mass Fab Mass Fab

KABOOM

I can't really tell what you're trying to say, but I don't think you're supposed to use mass fabs. Just a macerator with transformer upgrades and energy storage upgrades works.

• 2 years later...

Is this thread still going? I love the feedback on this! Read it all!

2 questions, though:

Q. 1.: Is there a YT video about this? I've seen a few of them out there, but I don't think one of those were from any of you guys. And they're pretty s-crap-tastic.

Q. 2.: What about a catalitic lens? Is it banned at the servers you guys play on, because someone can EASILY take all of your stuff when they find it? I mean like, them looking down and ripping it all apart?

Have a nice fishy day,

-Sander

Edited by weepsi2000

Last post before yours was made in 2012.

What in the ever-loving hell made you think this thread was still going?

I'm just wondering if there's a new thread about this discussion. It looked like this was the one I was looking for, but it has kinda withered out (yes, I've noticed, it's a miracale). I'm not that interested in Tekkit Classic anymore, overall, but these threads keep me reading on and on about machines or contraptions in Classic. Any idea if there are any threads like this still going on about Classic?

Tanks, 

-Sander

Clearly, if you were unable to find any active discussions about this sort of thing, then it should have been obvious that there are unlikely to be other threads of a similar nature still ongoing.

Also, stop signing your posts. I can see your handle directly to the upper-left of whatever you post.