jumpandshootbeef

@mods you probably want to delete this, outdated asf

66 posts in this topic

Thanks again, I havent watched the video yet but does this mean i can use what i already have to run the mod? 

Thanks again, I havent watched the video yet but does this mean i can use what i already have to run the mod? 

Yes, install the 1.7.10 version of forge (I believe you have already done that) client mode in .minecraft. Make a profile for it, select it in profile options and follow the video

the video is now 360p because of youtube, I uploaded it 1080p so if you wait (idk how long) it will turn to 1080p

Tell me when it works

Edited by jumpandshootbeef

acutally i believe the version of forge i downloaded was 1.8 something. i always thought it was the version of the game that was holding back the mods. Thank you so much! I'm at work so i cant confirm if this will work for me as of it, But I will report back once I'm able to test it out. 

So i noticed your game version is at 1.7. Mine is at 1.8. This shouldnt be a problem if I install the 1.7 version of forge right?

Edited by eligh
typo

acutally i believe the version of forge i downloaded was 1.8 something. i always thought it was the version of the game that was holding back the mods. Thank you so much! I'm at work so i cant confirm if this will work for me as of it, But I will report back once I'm able to test it out. 

So i noticed your game version is at 1.7. Mine is at 1.8. This shouldnt be a problem if I install the 1.7 version of forge right?

Yeah, version 1.7.10 

Yes jumpandshootbeef I do mean more enchantments mod. Thanks for making sure.

It has finished, it is in your mailbox (for if you didn't see the edit of the last message)

The file is unable to unzip. The launcher says it couldn't unzip it. Sorry about that.

Edited by xJonathM5

It has finished, it is in your mailbox (for if you didn't see the edit of the last message) 

Hey, when I try to install the pack on the launcher, it says there is an error of unzipping the file, and that the file doesn't exist. Do you know a fix? Sorry about that lol.

send to [email protected]

1. backpacks
  2. applied energistics 2
  3. big reactors
  4. COFH core
  5. buildcraft
  6. computercraft
  7. carpenter's block
  8. dimensional anchor
  9. codeChickenCore
  10. chickenChunks
  11. EnderStroage
  12. Ender IO
  13. NotEnoughItems
  14. NotEnoughItems: plugins
  15. ExtraCells2
  16. InvTweaks
  17. Minefactory Reload
  18. Thermal Foundation
  19. Thermal Expasion
  20. ForgeMultipart
  21. universal Electricity
  22. Mekanism
  23. Mekanism tools
  24. Mekanism generators
  25. atomic science
  26. Nether ores
  27. forestry
  28. Rei's Minimap
  29. project red
  30. qCraft
  31. treecapitator
  32. steves carts
  33. industrial craft 2 
  34. industrial craft 2 nuclear control
  35. AOBD
  36. BluePower
  37. OpenCCSensors 
  38. Power Converters
  39. waila
  40. Zetta industries
  41. Solar Flux
  42. immersive engineering

Server + client would be amazing

Thanks

Edited by tidus1103

Hey, when I try to install the pack on the launcher, it says there is an error of unzipping the file, and that the file doesn't exist. Do you know a fix? Sorry about that lol.

what is your modpack link? And did you try to wait a while? Because I tested it and it worked just fine

@tidus1103 I will probably make it today/tomorrow

jumpandshootbeef, ur the best! it works! thanks soo much once again, and I will 100% credit to you somehow. :)

Hey jumpandshootbeef is my modpack finished yet. If you haven't can you give an estimate of when it will be finished? 

One question, How do you get in the helicopters to fly them?

Right click on the cockpit. If you did not change the config (and restarted to reload it) you need to acces its inventory (check how to at the controls tab in minecraft) and add fuel

Hey jumpandshootbeef is my modpack finished yet. If you haven't can you give an estimate of when it will be finished? 

I have all the mods in place, but, since it is so huge, every time it fails to launch it takes upward to 25 minutes to restart it. I have fixed 18 bugs and conflicts. The math is up to you ;). I am at phase 3 now, so I think only a couple more bugs and im done. I hope I can finish it today

Thanks, appreciate it.

As you can see above, I have not finished (a huge) modpack of someone else, I work on your modpack when that one is loading. I think it will be finished in about 3 hours

Right click on the cockpit. If you did not change the config (and restarted to reload it) you need to acces its inventory (check how to at the controls tab in minecraft) and add fuel

I have all the mods in place, but, since it is so huge, every time it fails to launch it takes upward to 25 minutes to restart it. I have fixed 18 bugs and conflicts. The math is up to you ;). I am at phase 3 now, so I think only a couple more bugs and im done. I hope I can finish it today

As you can see above, I have not finished (a huge) modpack of someone else, I work on your modpack when that one is loading. I think it will be finished in about 3 hours

No problem, I'm in no rush. Thanks again

Edited by tidus1103

Thanks, appreciate it.

Notes:

I added thermal dynamics too. Ya might find it usefull

Extra cells.jar = extra cells 2

IMPORTANT!: Do you want universal electricity which is now "Nothing, its an API power system designed to bridge existing power systems together. Supports BuildCraft, IC2, and RF power though not in all versions.". Or do you want voltz engine & resonant induction? Those mods are the updated version of the old universal electricity
Atomic science is abandoned too. This is the new resonant induction.

Server package is not tested because I do not have the space currently.

Client download (tested):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/px8i9grtg5pnppb/jasbtest-1.2.zip?dl=1

server package (untested):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1p0siuzv7me3up/jasbtestserver-1.2.zip?dl=1

yeah if you can add the voltz that would be awesome

Thanks again for your work and time.

I am trying to get the server to run, i have corrected a few errors but stuck on this error(s). I am attaching the log file in hopes someone can figure out the error.

Link to log (764KB)

Edited by tidus1103
looking for Server debugging help

Link: send to: [email protected]
Minecraft version: 1.7.10
Mod1: Thaumcraft
Mod2: Thaumic Tinkerer
Mod3: Forbidden magic
Mod4: Thaumic exploration
Mod5: Thaumic infusion
Mod6: Blood magic
Mod7: ArsMagicka2
Mod8: Botania
Mod9: Baubles (I believe it is reccomended to install baubles before botania)
Mod10: OceanCraft

I would like a server package as well.
Good luck and Dank je wel

Edited by Arkanos_III
forgot a mod

yeah if you can add the voltz that would be awesome

Thanks again for your work and time.

You still have inventory tweaks in there. Delete client side mods. Not NEI, that is server side too 

I cannot add voltz engine and resonant engine because downloads go as slow as 3 kbps. Having problems

Link: send to: [email protected]
Minecraft version: 1.7.10
Mod1: Thaumcraft
Mod2: Thaumic Tinkerer
Mod3: Forbidden magic
Mod4: Thaumic exploration
Mod5: Thaumic infusion
Mod6: Blood magic
Mod7: ArsMagicka2
Mod8: Botania
Mod9: Baubles (I believe it is reccomended to install baubles before botania)
Mod10: OceanCraft

I would like a server package as well.
Good luck and Dank je wel

It is going to take a while since my computer has problems

is there a mod that has ships you can add? Ive seen one but you have to build the ship out of blocks. I was thinking more of a mod like the mcheli where you can place items already build from your inventory. thanks guys

You still have inventory tweaks in there. Delete client side mods. Not NEI, that is server side too 

I cannot add voltz engine and resonant engine because downloads go as slow as 3 kbps. Having problems

It is going to take a while since my computer has problems

Ok, thankyou, I will await your masterpiece :)

Hey I have sent you the answers for the questions u sent me. Unless you have already seen it. Then Ignore. But if you did and you're going to send the link when your PC starts working again, make sure you send it between 01:00 PM to 08:00 PM netherlands time ( I googled to check the time difference to save you the trouble cos' I live in Sharjah)

Edit: Hope your PC starts working again.

Edited by Viper Fang

Hey jumpandshootbeef! I'm back. Couple of friends want a modded server, soo i thought I'd come to you after failed attempts.

MC version: 1.7.10

Mods:

Twilight Forest

Waila

DamageIndicators

More Enchantments mod

End Expansion

NEI

Minimaps (Rei's)

That's it, and I'd obviously want a server ^ Thanks again and hope it goes smoothly.