Suggestion - Launcher

jjjet42

Question

The launcher is cool and everything, but it feels a little buggy still and you should have released as just a beta thing before forcing us to all use it. I love Technic so can we have the old manual installs as a 2nd option. Also the new launcher seems to take forever to load up the game now... It was faster when i did it manually.

2 answers to this question

it "feels buggy"? did you actually have a problem with it, or are you just saying that to try and justify turning back the hands of time? what you are saying is basically, "this piece of software vastly simplifies the process of modding minecraft, but because it is not written by The Lord Himself and therefor perfect and bug free, we should go back to the older more annoying way which also happens to work a whole lot better with cracked clients"

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say your answer will probably be "no".

The launcher has sped up our production 1000%. I can't take you seriously because you really don't seem understand the process or anything involved in what we do or how we do it. There are dozens of very good reasons we now do this they way we do. You are free to compile the mods yourself. We're going to continue to do it the best possible way rather then double our workload to satisfy your whim.