How to modify the emc value generating in a power flower?

Qunite

I believe this is the best place for this thread but anyway, I am slowly creating a server but I want to make my server more challenging by slowing down the actual collectors emc generating speed.

What would I need to edit with what tool since I do not believe its as simple as editing a yml file since it will most likely be coded into the mod which I do not know where to find.

Tried google over the past 2 days with no luck so hopefully one of you can help.

Thanks in advance

I believe this is the best place for this thread but anyway, I am slowly creating a server but I want to make my server more challenging by slowing down the actual collectors emc generating speed.

What would I need to edit with what tool since I do not believe its as simple as editing a yml file since it will most likely be coded into the mod which I do not know where to find.

Tried google over the past 2 days with no luck so hopefully one of you can help.

Thanks in advance

I do not know how to, try looking in the configs or download mod tweaker. It prolly is not available for mc 1.2.5 but you can always try

I do not know how to, try looking in the configs or download mod tweaker. It prolly is not available for mc 1.2.5 but you can always try

I have been playing on a server which has stopped the condensing of mk3 relays and collectors, also the rate of a power flower is 4 times slower than default.

• 2 months later...