Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LotusKoko

New Tekkit Lite Server | Looking for inventive players! | Casual | Basic Survival Server | 99% uptime!

8 posts in this topic

Server: mc.qwertyflagstop.com

Looking for some players to build up our server into something great! This is a new tekkit lite server with only my roommate and I building in; we could use some friendly players to make things more interesting! No greifing, chests can be locked etc. Just log on and build what you like! Very reliable uptime (99%). 

PLAYERS WHO WILL GET ON REGULARLY ARE HIGHLY DESIRED. So if you have the intention of logging on regularly, feel free to reply with a little bit about yourself.

HIA! My name's Gold!~
Though your all free to call me Pika ^-^
Anyway I'll be on whenever I can, also is there anything that can be done about spawn? Its all griefed xD

• Similar Content

• By JustLisa
      ☣ Only Tekkit legends server on the CZ scene ! ☣
      [CZ] [EN] [SK]
      We are a server that builds on classic gameplay. Nothing is forbidden, the rules are only: respect other players. 
      • Kits 
      • MobArena
      • Residence 
      • Jobs
      • Portals
      • You can earn player heads for killing!
      • And more!
    • By JustLisa
      Hi, i have big problem with server.
      Here is my console: 

Console.txt
    • By mjmcasio
      I have been trying to start a tekkit server with an additional mod inside the mod folder. The server does not want to load with the mod inside the mod folder, but when i take it out of the the folder the server works completely fine. I am getting stumped and have been trying to figure out why it wants to crash with the mod inside. the mod is Agent Agriculture, and just adds more crops and 3 mobs, and a few other things. thx

• By Toasti3s
      I was trying to start up my Tekkit server when I got an "Exception in server tick loop" error
      (full error here: https://pastebin.com/2eBy6URK)

This has happened to two different servers of mine. The servers will start up and work perfectly fine.
      If I shut the server down the try to start it back up again I get nothing but that error.
      I can't find any solutions on how to fix this problem. 
      Thank you for any help!