Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LotusKoko

New Tekkit Lite Server | Looking for inventive players! | Casual | Basic Survival Server | 99% uptime!

8 posts in this topic

Server: mc.qwertyflagstop.com

Looking for some players to build up our server into something great! This is a new tekkit lite server with only my roommate and I building in; we could use some friendly players to make things more interesting! No greifing, chests can be locked etc. Just log on and build what you like! Very reliable uptime (99%). 

PLAYERS WHO WILL GET ON REGULARLY ARE HIGHLY DESIRED. So if you have the intention of logging on regularly, feel free to reply with a little bit about yourself.

HIA! My name's Gold!~
Though your all free to call me Pika ^-^
Anyway I'll be on whenever I can, also is there anything that can be done about spawn? Its all griefed xD

• Similar Content

• By 19Echo
      Right now it is in it's early stages of development but I am hoping to grow it into what Tekkit Classic was!
      I know there are "updated tekkit packs" but they all add in extra mods. I just wanted to play Tekkit how it was in the old days.
      Right now I am using the updated version if Industrial Craft 2 but I can and will change it to the Classic Remake of it if you guys want me to seeing as I am making it for this community.
      I want you guys to help test it and tell me what recipes should be changed to fit what classic was going for.
      I have all the mods from Tekkit Classic except for the one or two that is not available anymore and I also have some recreations of the Old mods.
      ProjectE is in this pack and I have never actually messed with the mod myself but I hear it is more OP than EE2. I will configure the mod to better fit EE2 in the future though with your guys help!
      Please let me know what some changes that you feel should be made and I will look into it!
      Old School Redux: DOWNLOAD
      Old School Redux Sphax Patch (x64): DOWNLOAD
      Join the Discord server for Updates and to report bugs!
      Old School Redux Discord Server: https://discord.gg/wKaSnRN
    • By FriendlySurvival
      This is a channel displaying me as a DeafBlind individual playing online games (currently Minecraft)! I of course have a server where I run to do this on. Anyone is of course more than welcome to read more about it over at 

Here is the latest video! 

• By AheadGraph
      Hi, i've been playing for about two weeks on this server and i've never changed anything to it in the settings. Since about a day or two ago my server kept crashing at random times i'm not sure if the world is corrupt or some of the mods aren't working properly.
      crash logs: https://pastebin.com/EDisNC6K
    • By SeargeantChampion
      149.56.157.169:2115
      Dedicated Tekkit Classic Server 24/7
      You earn money by playing ( 100$ per minute )
      You can create or join a faction
      Grief is not tolerated, CoreProtect is available for Staff to fix any grief
      99.9% ITEMS Available, just the most dangerous ones were banned 
      No lag
    • By crazedpudding
      I can load up the game fine but when I try to join a server or a single player world it tells me to restart my game. It says its an invalid session and to restart but when I restart it just doesn't work. Please help!