Dupebug wiith RailCraft

Sp0nge

All serverowners should straight away set tankcarts in Railcraft to 0 (aka dissable them). There is a dupebug related to those, that is as bad as some of the EE dupebugs out there.

To dissable goto the configfolder, railcraft and open railcraft.cfg. Search for entity.cart and find

# change to 'entity.cart.tank=0' to disable

# if Buildcraft is not detected there will be no recipe to make the cart

entity.cart.tank=0

Just set this to 0, restart the server, really, this is a bad dupebug.

Edit: Not posting "howto" dupe since players prob read this pre serverowners. I can explain it in PM if needed, but it should really not be hard to figure this one out ...

Just saying it is a bad dupebug doesn't help. How do we know you're not trolling? Saying what the bug actually is would be alot more helpful. This entire post reeks of bias (saying it's as bad as some of the EE dupebugs out there is a matter of opinion, and heavily biased) and misinformation.

It seems like a dupebug has to be explained in full in order to be taken seriouse. So you want me to post who this easy due works in an open forum? You might be one of the players interested in getting this to work for yourselfe? All serverowerns can just PM me, and ill write those 2 lines on howto do it if needed. Most serverowners should infact figure this one out themselfe with this clue (prob players aswell).

If you think im trolling, you just think so. I really dont care about what you think. The dupebug is real, and you know what item is involved. Go check it out yourselfe in SSP. Gl hf

Edit: SSP only shows it visually, its only in SMP it dupes

We had several banned the last 30h for this case. Also players that did it after 1h playtime. I highly doubt this is just our server, and i guess alot of other servers aswell have this. Its been around all since this version of Tekkit, so its actually real old.

No bugs are Tekkitbugs, all bugs are modrelated, so that point kinda falls to its own death there imo. Its you that failed to do the 120 seconds of your time to test this, and wanted proof. Guess if you used less time arguing, and more time testing etc the world would be a better place :)

Edit: And im not throwing, really, are you that slow?

Some people don't have alot of time to test. Most of my freetime recently has been spent coding. And there are modpack related bugs. They are called exploits. Like macerating blaze rods and turning them into more blaze rods. Doesn't matter anyways, as I'm gonna tell CovertJaguar about the bug next time I talk to him.

Guest Ysharma

I can verify this dupebug, works on all servers, works with ANY item, Although when i tested it the items around the tank where fake, but other items were spawned in by repeatedly continuing the method.

All serverowners should straight away set tankcarts in Railcraft to 0 (aka dissable them). There is a dupebug related to those, that is as bad as some of the EE dupebugs out there.

To dissable goto the configfolder, railcraft and open railcraft.cfg. Search for entity.cart and find

# change to 'entity.cart.tank=0' to disable

# if Buildcraft is not detected there will be no recipe to make the cart

entity.cart.tank=0

Just set this to 0, restart the server, really, this is a bad dupebug.

Edit: Not posting "howto" dupe since players prob read this pre serverowners. I can explain it in PM if needed, but it should really not be hard to figure this one out ...

Damn dude, thanks a million for finding this!