[ERROR] slotChanging(#)

Ultimate117

Retyping this b/c as I posted the site went offline, and I couldn't recover the post. Ugh.

--

Alright, let me say right away, I've already searched long and hard for information on this issue, and found nothing helpful. Please don't quote other posts or link me to them, as I've probably already seen them.

Well, I host a Tekkit server directly from my PC. As seems to be extremely common, the console began to be spammed with an error, several times per second. This time, it was this:

GJWh7.png

What I did learn from my searches is that this bug is related to the TubeStuff mod. So I went and downloaded a fresh Tekkit server, and replaced my TubeStuff file in the Mods folder with an unused one. Didn't fix anything, the issue remains. So the question I have about this is whether the error is being caused by a TubeStuff file in a different location within the server files. This error seems to be preventing some important items within the game from functioning, and is impeding several people. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Additional info so that I won't be asked this...

The computer is perfectly capable of handling this, and has been for several weeks. It's a 2.7GhZ quad, 7GB of RAM, GTX550Ti (important because I play while hosting), 2tb of unused storage.

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

There is a stickied thread for known bugs/glitch fixes somewhere around here. One of the fixes is for tubestuffs and it removes this error message :)

I've looked around, and for the life of me I can't find it. The section names and descriptions are very confusing, as much as they seem to be amusing.

Also, I run a 550TI also :3 lol

Ah, cool. Good balance of cost to speed, I've been very happy with it. I'll take a look at the post :)

EDIT:

When I said this...

"Please don't quote other posts or link me to them, as I've probably already seen them."

I was referring primarily to that post. Not a fix.

Ah, cool. Good balance of cost to speed, I've been very happy with it. I'll take a look at the post :)

EDIT:

When I said this...

"Please don't quote other posts or link me to them, as I've probably already seen them."

I was referring primarily to that post. Not a fix.

There is a link....download it, Change it with the old one. It is a fix *facepalm*

Edit:

Notice the Mods glee when I posted the link to the fix...kinda a big hint the fix is there. Just read the post, and you will see it :D

There is a link....download it, Change it with the old one. It is a fix *facepalm*

Edit:

Notice the Mods glee when I posted the link to the fix...kinda a big hint the fix is there. Just read the post, and you will see it :D

Not sure if you checked the Dropbox links, but they all 404, except the official TubeCraft page, which doesn't list the version that I need. The exact filename is "tubestuff_49.1.2_for_1.2.5-bukkit", so I have to assume it's 49.1.2 that I need. Even if it DID list the correct file, I already tried getting a fresh one. Not the issue, let me repeat.

Not sure if you checked the Dropbox links, but they all 404, except the official TubeCraft page, which doesn't list the version that I need. The exact filename is "tubestuff_49.1.2_for_1.2.5-bukkit", so I have to assume it's 49.1.2 that I need. Even if it DID list the correct file, I already tried getting a fresh one. Not the issue, let me repeat.

Ok, I see now. I'll re-upload.

Here it is, btw this is just a re-upload. I didn't edit this file at all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpp57lxhkwqxnrh/tubestuff_49.1.2_for_1.2.5-bukkit.jar

The errors are gone, but the tools are still not working. Perhaps it's a seperate issue? I'm specifically referring to the Red Morning Star's right click are clearing functionality (It's doing nothing and giving no drop orbs), but I'm sure it's the same situation with the Red Katar. Any ideas? No errors on the console.