[32x] JohnSmith Technic/Tekkit

Zicamox

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we're getting more and more popular, leading to our Dropbox links getting disabled for traffic overages more and more often. We'll have to upgrade our plan at some point, when we have the cash.

Well, you are doing good then, I'd just like to suggest that the weapon mod textures be completed. (When you have time) You guys did the battleaxe in style and the boomerangs are alright I guess, but the knife, halberd and warhammer look like just scaled up variants of the vanilla textures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there going to be a Construction foam texture?

The pack maker(s) are on hiatus at the moment due to school restraining what time they have, if I understand correctly. Wait for summer to roll around, and the (In my opinion) best modded texture pack will be updated.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, the pack's being updated. :P

Just pretty slowly, that's all. That's kinda how we've always rolled.

Zicamox pretty much abandoned Technic Forums (and Technic in general). I'm the only one left who even likes Technic, let alone uses their forums. Anyway, we now have a new way of distributing the pack, via the JSTR Patcher. (I'm not a fan, but it makes it easier for us to do the textures) Get it here: http://jstr.jslegacy.com/