RAGE!!!!!! EE3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I kinda agree with googleflef. I mean YES, the condenser is overpowered and it makes the game so easy but still, if you don't want the overpowered stuff, then that's your choice. But on the other hand, what all those who actually want to have condensers and alchemical chests and such. You don't have to remove it. If you wanna use it it's your choice, if you don't then it's you choice. So please add them again, I'm not the kind of newb that constantly use the condenser or the tools or the alchemical chest, but I sometimes do in the minute of need. Like I need something really quick to craft something, I'll use the condenser. You shouldn't have to go on a 1 hour adventure searching for it. It may be overpowered and unbalanced but it is useful from time to time.

To be honest I kinda agree with googleflef. I mean YES, the condenser is overpowered and it makes the game so easy but still, if you don't want the overpowered stuff, then that's your choice. But on the other hand, what all those who actually want to have condensers and alchemical chests and such. You don't have to remove it. If you wanna use it it's your choice, if you don't then it's you choice. So please add them again, I'm not the kind of newb that constantly use the condenser or the tools or the alchemical chest, but I sometimes do in the minute of need. Like I need something really quick to craft something, I'll use the condenser. You shouldn't have to go on a 1 hour adventure searching for it. It may be overpowered and unbalanced but it is useful from time to time.

The creators can't just snap their fingers and bring the condenser to 1.4.7 instantly.

Besides, it's not like EE3 is going to stay in this unfinished albeit bugless state. Transmutation IS coming back. You'll be able to do the same thing you used condensers for, but you can't automate it anymore.

Just wait until EE3 is developed a bit more.

You can actually do a lot of the functionality at the moment. The Minium Stone is pretty useful.

Yeah, but it's definitely unfinished. Although the Minium Stone has a lot of work put into it already. But perhaps it should be slightly less OP. As it stands now, you can convert 8 logs into 1 iron.

The creators can't just snap their fingers and bring the condenser to 1.4.7 instantly.

Besides, it's not like EE3 is going to stay in this unfinished albeit bugless state. Transmutation IS coming back. You'll be able to do the same thing you used condensers for, but you can't automate it anymore.

Just wait until EE3 is developed a bit more.

Ok, let's see