[0.6.5] A Very Murray Tekkit [Whitelist] [Essentials] No Banned Items - Small community looking for new players

slish

Hi there. I would like to play on your server

MC username: daland

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? Couple of years

How often do you plan on playing? Couple of times a week

Anything else we should know? 30 year old, from Norway.

• 2 months later...

MC username: nathmo

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? ~50 hour + 700 hour on similar modpack

How often do you plan on playing? the weekend generally

Anything else we should know? Computercraft master, redstone God, MeSystem lover, Lazy fat ass that love full automatic factory :3 i love building useless building with expensive resource. (oh, and i speak French and English)

MC username: piervdm and alienninja00

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? i have alot but alienninja00 doesnt really know im just teaching him basically

How often do you plan on playing? we will play quite often and we will play quite alot

Anything else we should know? i am 14 and my friend is 12 and we are just looking for a pretty good server to play on

• 2 months later...

Me and My friend would like to apply for your server :)

MC usernames:

FyreGB and Thysponge55

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite?

I have a very wide experience using many mods, I believe I've had experience with all mods in the Tekkit Lite Modpack, Such as my Friend

I believe He has had equal experience in the mudpack as me.

How often do you plan on playing?

I'm planning on playing on asmuch as I can, Usually ranging between 1-5 hours a day depending on my situation, Same with My friend.

Anything else we should know? 

On Weekdays, I go to school, so I'd be ranging from 1-3 hours playtime on the server then, but I will be as active as I possibly can.

Also, My name's Liam and My friend is called Matt.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

MC username: LunarWolfMC

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite?  I played it a lot in the past, still have a lot of my past experience in my head so I know what I'm doing when it comes to older versions of Applied Energistics, Industrial Craft, Power Armor, etc.

How often do you plan on playing? A lot of the hours of the day throughout the summer and a bit less when school starts again

Anything else we should know? Not much else to know

• 3 weeks later...

Mc username: hayden1232

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? I have alot of experience,but i stopped playing for almost 2 years,so i kinda forgot all the stuff

How often do you plan on playing: as much as i can

Anything else we should know: friendly,helpful if i can help...and that's about it

On 2016-02-14 at 9:30 AM, slish said:

I've been running a server with just me and a few friends for a month or so now and we've decided to open it up to others. small, friendly community. we'll accept anyone who wants to build with us, even if you don't plan on playing a lot. No banned items and very few plugins installed, however we have moderate restrictions which we rely on you to self-enforce in order to preserve the server. Reliable hosting, 99% uptime. hourly backups so griefing is useless. we do have a whitelist so if you answer these quick questions I'll add you and send you the IP. 

MC username:Courtland_wussy

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? A ton, but haven't played in awhile

How often do you plan on playing?couple hours a day

Anything else we should know? I am very respectful of private servers as I know how frustrating it is when people wreck stuff. 

Thanks, hope to see some of you soon!

-Slish

Hey there, 

MC username: Courtland_wussy

experience: I have tons, but haven't played in awhile.

time: I plan on playing a few hours a day.

I am a very helpful/ useful coplayer that will respect your server as if it were to be my own.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

MC username: beanboy10

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? Moderate experience, but very rusty. 

How often do you plan on playing? Every other day or more initially; Once or twice a week later

Anything else we should know? 

First of all, clean record (0 bans, mutes), and I've played on another whitelist server that unfortunately slowly died (as far as I can tell, R.I.P).

Second of all, I have this habit of playing a game for 3-6 months, then vanishing for another 3-6 months to another game. If I am whitelisted, I will try to make it more official when this happens and announce it.

Third of all, no microphone. Sorry.

By the way, are there any pluggins or plans to add any pluggins? I know this form is the grief protection, but /home and shops would be cool.

Edited by Metabloxer
Remembered I don't have a microphone (yet)

• 2 months later...

MC username: Umadbruhh

How much experience do you have with tekkit lite? i have lots of exp. in all tekkits but mostly classic pack but im bored of it so im looking into the lite version.

How often do you plan on playing? every evening after work

Anything else we should know? i got a discord and i was looking for a tekkit lite server since few month i hope yours will stay