Looking for Tekkit Server Admins & Staff

Baphometis

Me and a friend of mine have started a 24/7 Tekkit server, I have setup most of the plugins. I require Admins & Staff to help create a fun environment for players to come join. If you are interested please fill in the form below and you will be added to the white-list.

Server Specifications

Server Type: Survival Tekkit 3.1.2 (1.2.5)

Slots: 20

Uptime: 24/7

Plugins:

Essentials

WorldGuard

Factions

WorldEdit

Chestshop

GroupManager

Server: TeamSpeak 3

Slots:20

Uptime:24/7

To apply please fill in the form:

IGN:

Reasons for wanting to join:

Tekkit Experience:

Do you have a Mic: Yes/No

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes/No

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:

IGN: CannuJul

Reasons for wanting to join: Looking for a nice Tekkit server to play on and would like to share my experiences with others.

Tekkit Experience:Have been playing Tekkit for the last 8-9 months and play nearly everyday unless of an exception.

Do you have a Mic: Yes my computer has one inbuilt.

Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yes and I have used Teamspeak before.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Getting relatively bored of the old server I used to play on and really would like to help others who a relatively new to tekkit. I'm pretty flexible with times and I'm a great worker.

P.S:You can email me here at : [email protected]

hi may minecraft name is powpwo02 so you con call me pow. I liked to join your sever because i hate when i a nuke for power some one makes it go boom.I do play tekkit and i am trying to make a force feld you can email me a [email protected]. p.s: can you op my server for minecraft i well op you the ip is 5.122.76.18:25565. i do have a mic it is pelt in if you pick me i well help ever one on the sever. thanks.:)XD it will be up 11/11/12 at 11:00am

IGN: tycoonmike

Tekkit Experience: ~6mos., 3mos. as a senior admin of a server (will discuss)

Reason for Wanting to Joining: Will discuss (I have some reasons that I'd rather not put in a public forum)

Mic?: Yes

Teamspeak?: You'd have to find me a clean install and teach me how to use it. Last time I tried teamspeak the damn thing nearly wiped my hard drive so I don't trust it as far as I can throw it. In the meantime, I have Skype and am willing to use other voice chat programs.

IGN: Perilousking

Country: United States (Pacific Northwest in case you need to know for timezone reasons.)

Reasons for wanting to join: I'd like to provide a service for a tekkit server, as I've joined quite a few that either seem uppity, or unruly with no real middle-ground.

Tekkit Experience: My experience isn't exactly tekkit specific, but I've been a moderator and admin for a vanilla server before. I feel my strength are more in moderating and enforcing rules.

Do you have a Mic: Yes. (There may be small issues with hearing me, I have a noisy family at times.)

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: I've never used Teamspeak before, but I can easily be available on Skype, and will provide my Skypename through email.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: As said before, I'd like to provide a service for a tekkit server. I don't particularly mind what position I would be filling, so long as I would be helping the server, if you need someone to build I can try but I'm not an outstanding builder I'd say I'm alright, but I know I'm definitely not as amazing as some people out there. If you need rules enforced I don't mind defusing arguments, or handing out mutes or bans, whatever the situation calls for. If you need someone to clean up should anything go wrong, if I'm taught the commands I usually can remember how to use them. (I can provide Skype, as well as my email to get in touch.)

I hope you will consider me, I'd love to work alongside a dedicated owner and staff. :)

IGN:thesuperguy123

Reasons for wanting to join:I have got bored of normal servers and want to help create one and be part of one

Tekkit Experience: Been on many servers, but never the admin of one and I'm trying to see if I will be any good

Do you have a Mic: Yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: No, but can use Skype.

Just a note: I might not be able to be a very active on the sever, but when I am, I promise to get as much done and help a lot in the small space of time I have.

IGN: Dashboy1998

Reasons for wanting to join: Need a server to play on with a fresh start

Tekkit Experience: I been playing for about 9 months I have been a Operator on 2 Tekkit server I am 1 right now

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Like to join new servers and help build shop, spawn, and buildings.

To apply please fill in the form:

IGN: fdsagio

Reasons for wanting to join: im good at staff and all of those other tekkit servers are pretty bad

Tekkit Experience: mainly EE and quite a bit of industrial craft and machines

IGN: Nateman482

Reasons for wanting to join: I hope to be a contributing member of a successful and mature Tekkit community.

Tekkit Experience: Technic SSP

Thanks for considering me.

| Nathan

IGN: Axle

Reasons for wanting to join:I want to assist you and i think i would be perfect!

Tekkit Experience: Lots, im great with BC/IC/RP2/EE2/CC You name it i Know it!!

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: ?

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I think i would be perfect and there is nothing else for me to do besides die of bordom, and i dont have death scheduled till next sunday!

IGN:kezren99 is been changed soon

Reasons for wanting to join:i like helping people and love been a staff

Tekkit Experience:i have been on tekkit ever since it came out and i have been staff on many servers

Do you have a Mic: Yes/No yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes/No yes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:i love helping people and love build a fun place to play and enjoy i never cheat and i am very good at tekkit i would love to be apart of a good staff

IGN:weston1108

Reasons for wanting to join:ive been looking for a fun server to join and im trying out tons

Tekkit Experience:played for to long to count

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:Same as above ive been looking for a fun server to join and im trying out tons

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: cdrake261

Reasons for wanting to join: Want to help build a community

Tekkit Experience: I have my own server at the moment, but due to financial conditions, I'll no longer be able to run it until my situation improves.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:I believe that I'll be a invaluable asset to maintaining your server, as I have experience with worldguard, worldedit, and essentials. I'm a friendly and easy going person, with excellent ethic standards.

ign:ryshy02

tekkit experince: played for 4 months

do u have mic:yes a built in one!

teamspeak:yes i have it

reasons:imtired of not being op and wanna be op on my first tekkit server and ive bought a server before but i cant op myself i am rreally desprite