Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brunyman

[1.7.10] World Automation by CraftersLand [PvP][60slots][Galacticraft3][TechPack]

35 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I'm rmtworks, the developer of the World Automation pack. I can answer questions on this thread about this pack, the server, or really anything else you need! I'll gladly accept suggestions for improvements you have regarding the pack!

I'd also like to let you all know that there is a big update coming in the next few weeks that will be significantly overhauling this pack, making gameplay harder, resources more scarce, and more. If you think this pack is "just like every other tech pack" just wait until you see this new update! Cheers!

This is the official modpack server, the developer is working close with the community to fix issues on the modpack or listen to suggestions. Also Firday maintenance complete, and the live map is fully rendered!

Maintenance complete! RfDimensions cleanup and render of asteroids dimension on live map.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By GoldFish000111
      Modded Minecraft at its best!
      We host two amazing modded servers, that allow you and your friends to explore! One is an Adventure server and the other is a War server!

Adventure with your friends in the world of Nebular Adventures!
      Vast Landscapes Dungeons Towny Airships Tinkers Construct Join Nebular Adventures Here!
      Join our discord Here!

Build Nuclear bunkers to be safe from the flying Nukes! Nebular Nations is a high-tech, war-themed server!
      Nuclear Bombs Build Craft Force Fields Tanks Guns Galactic Craft Join Nebular Nations Here!
      Join our discord Here!

• By Kalleigh6694
      Promotional Trailer:
      Join us for a unique server experience that allows mature players to get the best they can out of MineCraft’s original purpose: BUILDING & Adventure! DreamCraft2.0 is a Modded Towny Survival Server run by Caveman2001 and Kalleigh6694, husband and wife Minecraft/Towny fanatics! This modpack/server is for the mature player who wants to put in the time conquering Pam's HarvestCraft, Hunger OverHaul & Spice of Life before embarking on an ever-expanding map filling up with puzzles, quests and adventure ... to start a town with the best protections available! Yes, there is tech but it has been "tweaked" to push the limit of creativity as players move through the game!
      Like to Build? ... Enjoy a Challenge? ... Appreciate Adventure? - Then Come Check Out DreamCraft2.0

No Break & No Build in the Wild OverWorld but the ability to create towns and even claim land along Server Roads with integrated Towny protections enable Mayors to run FABULOUS towns with plot by plot permissions! A separate Resource World to gather supplies ensures a BEAUTIFUL OverWorld with ZERO RESETS (Resource/End & Nether are Reset Regularly).

Mods and Plugins were chosen specifically to maintain a survival feel within a Towny Server. While not an impossible modpack, things are configured to make players think about game progress! A list of some of the mods and plugins is below.

Like Adventure? In Game Puzzles, Quests and Treasure Locales leave LOTS of room for exploration!

RANKS can be achieved on a Time-Play Basis and lead to cash and some additional Perms In-Game ... EVERY Player can experience the most the game has to offer!

While a SURVIVAL SERVER, there is an ECONOMY supported by players and maintained via ChestShops, Vendor Blocks, Tradebooths, Lottery and Jobs!

No Overly OP Donator Perks - DreamCraft2.0 is here to stay and encourage gameplay and building within community! Our players are here because they WANT TO PLAY and the ones who donate do so because they love DREAMCRAFT2.0

Only Two Months Old, this Modpack and Server is HERE TO STAY!

Mods Include: Hunger OverHaul HarvestCraft Biomes O'Plenty AE2 Balkons Weapon Mod Big Reactors BuildCraft Carpenter's Blocks MineFactory Reloaded NEI Tinker's Construct Iguana Tweaks Trade booth Vending Blocks WAILA HeadCrumbs CustomNPCs Cooking For Blockheads Spice of Life MapWriter2 & More
      Plugins Include: Towny ChestShop BookRules Lift Lottery OnTime PhatLoots Jobs Reborn & More
      Looking to Learn About Modpacks and Modded Servers? We are a GREAT Place to Start! Friendly Community and LOTS of Information! Here is how you can Download DreamCraft2.0 today:

TECHNIC LAUNCHER:

FEED THE BEAST LAUNCHER (FTB):

Keep Up With ALL THINGS DreamCraft2.0:

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37KDj0hryDfKllugdrkklg

TWITTER PAGE: https://twitter.com/DreamCraft_Kall

FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/DreamCraft20-391711197865907/  

• By VanillaDucky
      Hello. I used to host my own Unturned server through a server hosting website. I decided to host a modpack, but I have no knowledge with it. So I asking this community to give me a hand for me to hold on and walk. I don't know which website are best and cheap to host a server for a modpack. I'm looking to spend about $30 USD maximum. Do I want to use bukkit for this? If so then how bukkit work? How do I add modpack to server files? How do I add plugins to server files? Any hints and tips? Thank you for your time to read and reply. 
    • By itsFLAiR
      So I own a Tekkit Legends server, I've had a few people duping but I just don't know how to stop them other then banning the item, which I want to avoid doing. The main one I have seen is the transmutation table dupe glitch. I was thinking I could somehow limit the left click speed but I'm just unsure on how to do so. Any help would be appreciated, thanks
    • By Winforce
      Hello, so my mod-pack keep crashing every time I try to run it as a server. I have removed all single player mods and I still keep getting errors, I have not seen any posts that have helped me fix my problem.

Here is the Crash report
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!
      Time: 3/14/17 3:39 PM
      Description: Exception in server tick loop
      cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:739)
          at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:97)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:319)
          at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:210)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
      Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient
          at DamageIndicatorsMod.server.DIProxy.register(DIProxy.java:14)
          at DamageIndicatorsMod.DIMod.load(DIMod.java:65)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737)
          ... 5 more
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          ... 33 more
      Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bjf for invalid side SERVER
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:50)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
          ... 35 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_91, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 811377240 bytes (773 MB) / 1172832256 bytes (1118 MB) up to 3808428032 bytes (3632 MB)
          JVM Flags: 0 total; 
          AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 71 mods loaded, 71 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          UCHI    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCHI    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
          UCHI    Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
          UCHI    appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-stable-7} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCHI    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCHI    Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCHI    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar) 
          UCHI    <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCHI    bspkrsCore{6.16} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.16.jar) 
          UCHI    Treecapitator{1.7.10} [Treecapitator] ([1.7.10]Treecapitator-universal-2.0.4.jar) 
          UCHI    appliedenergistics2{rv2-stable-7} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-7.jar) 
          UCHI    Backpack{2.0.1} [Backpack] (Backpacks-Mod.jar) 
          UCHI    CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.4} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329.jar) 
          UCHI    BigReactors{0.4.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.3A.jar) 
          UCHI    BiomesOPlenty{2.1.0} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-1.7.10-2.1.0.1889-universal.jar) 
          UCHI    BuildCraft|Core{7.1.20} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.20.jar) 
          UCHI    BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.20} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.20.jar) 
          UCHI    BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.20} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.20.jar) 
          UCHI    BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.20} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.20.jar) 
          UCHI    BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.20} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.20.jar) 
          UCHI    BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.20} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.20.jar) 
          UCHI    BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.20} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.20.jar) 
          UCHI    chococraft{4.1.5} [Clienthax's ChocoCraft] (ChocoCraft-4.1.5.jar) 
          UCHI    IC2{2.2.827-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-2.2.827-experimental.jar) 
          UCHI    CompactSolars{4.4.39.315} [Compact Solar Arrays] (CompactSolars-1.7.10-4.4.39.315-universal.jar) 
          UCHI    ComputerCraft{1.75} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.75.jar) 
          UCHI    BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
          UCHI    CoroPets{v1.0} [CoroPets] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
          UCHI    CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
          UCHI    ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
          UCHI    ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
          UCHE    DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.0} [Damage Indicators] (Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHI    EnderIO{1.7.10-2.2.8.366} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.2.8.366.jar) 
          UCHI    EnderItems{1.0} [EnderItems] (EnderitemsFinal-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHI    EnderStorage{1.4.7.37} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.7.37-universal.jar) 
          UCHI    EE3{0.3.0.547} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (EquivalentExchange3-1.7.10-0.3.0.547.jar) 
          UCHI    exnihilo{1.38-53} [Ex Nihilo] (Ex-Nihilo-1.38-53.jar) 
          UCHI    meteors{2.13} [Falling Meteors] (Falling-Meteors-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHI    Forestry{4.2.16.64} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar) 
          UCHI    GalacticraftCore{3.0.12} [Galacticraft Core] (GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.12.465.jar) 
          UCHI    GalacticraftMars{3.0.12} [Galacticraft Planets] (Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.12.465.jar) 
          UCHI    harvestcraft{1.7.10j} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (HarvestCraft-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHI    iChunUtil{4.2.3} [iChunUtil] (iChun-Util-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHI    Hats{4.0.1} [Hats] (Hats-4.0.1.jar) 
          UCHI    inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar) 
          UCHI    IronChest{6.0.60.741} [Iron Chest] (Iron-Chests-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHI    lucky{5.1.0} [Lucky Block] (Lucky-Block-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHI    magicalcrops{4.0.0_PUBLIC_BETA_3} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-4.0.0_PUBLIC_BETA_3.jar) 
          UCHI    Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2b.jar) 
          UCHI    OreSpawn{1.7.10.20.3} [OreSpawn] (orespawn-1.7.10-20.3.zip) 
          UCHI    PortalGun{4.0.0-beta-6} [PortalGun] (Portal-Gun-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHI    ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
          UCHI    MrTJPCoreMod{1.1.0.27} [MrTJPCore] (MrTJPCore-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHI    ProjRed|Core{4.7.0pre5.89} [ProjectRed Core] (ProjectRed-Base-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHI    ProjRed|Transmission{4.7.0pre5.89} [ProjectRed Transmission] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Integration.jar) 
          UCHI    ProjRed|Transportation{4.7.0pre5.89} [ProjectRed Transportation] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Mechanical.jar) 
          UCHI    ProjRed|Exploration{4.7.0pre5.89} [ProjectRed Exploration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-World.jar) 
          UCHI    ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.2.6} [Thermal Foundation] (ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.2.6-118.jar) 
          UCHI    TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.jar) 
          UCHI    ProjRed|Compatibility{4.7.0pre5.89} [ProjectRed Compatibility] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Compat.jar) 
          UCHI    ProjRed|Integration{4.7.0pre5.89} [ProjectRed Integration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Integration.jar) 
          UCHI    ProjRed|Fabrication{4.7.0pre5.89} [ProjectRed Fabrication] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Fabrication.jar) 
          UCHI    ProjRed|Illumination{4.7.0pre5.89} [ProjectRed Illumination] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Lighting.jar) 
          UCHI    ProjRed|Expansion{4.7.0pre5.89} [ProjectRed Expansion] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Mechanical.jar) 
          UCHI    ThermalDynamics{1.7.10R1.2.1} [Thermal Dynamics] (ThermalDynamics-[1.7.10]1.2.1-172.jar) 
          UCHI    TwilightForest{2.3.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.2.jar) 
          UCHI    McMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
          UCHI    ForgeRelocation{0.0.1.3} [ForgeRelocation] (ForgeRelocation-1.7.10.jar) 

The link for my modpack is http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/exploration-tactics