7 posts in this topic
Me and my friends just released High Seas modpack. It is a pirate modpack in which you battle with other factions, sail the seas, and explore our beautiful custom world!
When you log in, the server is automatically in the multiplayer section.
Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/8B459ZB
If you are going to sail the seas, you will need a boat of course! At spawn, you won’t be able to build your ship, so you will need to use the vanilla boat that you can receive in /kit tools. Once you get to an island where you can build, you can build your first ship out of wood, wool, or anything else that can float. Just remember that there is a size limit to the boats that you make.
We have a uniquely configured factions on High Seas, players can open chests and doors in claimed land, but explosions are not allowed. Raiding is permitted, but you wont be able to blow into an enemies base with TNT.
Report all dupe glitches! Do not add any mods! Do not spam! Dont grief spawn!
Want a player dead? You can set a bounty on that player's head with /bounty. You pay money to set the bounty, and the player who kills the bountied person receives the money. Navy officials will commonly set bounties on notorious pirates. Do /bounties to see who to kill
The world is unique and custom made by sevdeawesome and lankybob. The world is 85% water, with small islands, usually 100x100 blocks large, however, they vary in sizes. The world is 20000 by 20000 blocks, or 10000 blocks in each direction from spawn. The world border is a square.
If you don’t want to be a loathsome swashbuckler, you can instead decide to join the navy. Besides being a protector of justice, there are other benefits to joining the navy. First off, the navy will provide you with supplies, food, and a safe base, as well as instantly being part of the biggest faction on the server. Joining the navy is easy as well. All you need to do is ask a navy officer to join, and as long as you don’t have a bounty on your head, you are free to join.
You can apply for staff at highsea.enjin.com! Staff members with access to commands like /fly, /gamemode 1 and /invsee are NOT allowed to play as players, these members CANNOT be in factions, they CANNOT raid, etc.
Staff ranks include: Mod - can kick or mute players. Is obligated to help newbies out.
Jr. Admin - these administrators can tempban and ban and have forum permissions.
Admin -basically op
You must have a microphone and discord to be staff! You should be at least 15 but it’s not necessarily a requirement..
You can download, and see the rest of the info: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/high-seas-official.1022130
Welcome to the Craft & Slash Modpack Page! This modpack is designed to be the most immersive and cohesive RPG modpack out there. With a strong fantasy theme, this pack will throw you into a strange world, filled with many dangers and rewards. Fight monsters, tame dragons, forge weapons, loot dungeons, slay bosses, trade villagers, form bonds with civilizations, dabble in the dark arts, or even chop trees and build a house. Your adventure awaits!
This modpack isn't just any modpack! here are some notable features from both the custom development of this pack, and some notable aspects of the mods included:
* Several-thousand lines of custom configuration code! After countless hours of work, this modpack has been custom built to cross-integrate all of the mods. Find loot from every mod in every dungeon, craft ores from one mod into item from another, many more custom configurations.
* Custom tooltips! Many new tooltips have been added for items that needed more info presented. Spend less time searching what items do on google and more time playing. More tooltips are added all the time, and you can suggest new ones in the comments if you find an item that isn't very descriptive.
* Lootable corpses! Don't worry about dying, you can always go back and find your items on your body. Short of falling off of the map, your corpse will always be there, and will stay there forever, or until you take your items back. Waypoints will mark your death on the map, so you will never have to consider a death a total loss!
* Mod textures and custom textures! The pack comes with the DokuCraft light texture pack installed by default, with tons of mod support added and many alterations made for a better experience.
* Custom balancing! This mod pack is designed to have the most enjoyable plug-and-play experience. Items from many mods have been altered to work better in the pack, recipes for certain items have been added, changed, or removed to make things more fair, and changes have been made to make some less useful items more important. Every mod is in here for a reason, and these configurations help them work together for a better experience!
* A custom objective: Crafting the legendary equipment! This pack contains special armor and a weapon that can only be made by those who brave all the trials the world has to offer. More info is in the guide book you spawn with!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR TECHNIC PAGE
* Armor Status HUD
* Floating Ruins
* Status Effect HUD
* Battle Towers
* Better FPS
* Biomes O' Plenty
* Chocolate Quest (i.e. Better Dungeons)
* Cosmetic Armor
* Custom NPCs (Mostly for extra items to work with)
* Lootable Bodies
* Mo' Creatures
* Dungeon Pack
* Easy Crafting
* Enchanting Plus
* Extra TiC
* Grimoire of Gaia
* Iguana Tinker Tweaks
* Infernal Mobs
* Journey Map
* Legend Gear
* Lucky Block
* Lycanite's Mobs
* Millenaire (One of the only packs with this working properly on single player!)
* Mythical Animals
* Metallurgy 4
* More Enchantments
* More Swords Mod
* Not Enough Items
* Pam's HarvestCraft
* Pam's Harvest the Nether
* Roguelike Dungeons
* Spawn Commands
* Spice of Life
* Starting Inventory
* Tinker's Construct
* The Betweenlands
* TiC Auto Tool Station
* TiC Tooltips
* Traveller's Gear
* Twilight Forest
* WAILA (What Am I Looking At?)
* WAWLA (What Are We Looking At?)
* Wild Caves 3
* Witching Gadgets
* Level Up! Mod
* Keeping Inventory
* Trade Booth
* Cooking for Blockheads
* New Dungeons Mod
* Iron Chest
* Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
* Exotic Birds
* Craft Guide
* Mutant Creatures
* Zelda Sword Skills
* Project Zulu
* The Camping Mod
* Sound Filters
* Food Details
* Village Names
* And tons of custom configurations and modifications!
To see some screenshots, check out [THIS GALLERY]
Our goal is to be the best RPG/adventure themed modpack out there! However, we can't do that alone! We need your feedback in order to keep working on this pack. Feel free to comment on the discussion page with any feedback you have, and we will use that to keep making this pack better! **
Some feedback that is particularly helpful are:
* Tooltip suggestions. There are many items in game that are not descriptive enough. If you find an item that could be helped by a better tooltip, feel free to let us know and it will be added in the next update!
* Balancing issues. If some OP mobs spawn way too much, or some ability is way too punishing etc., let us know! If the community has a problem with certain problem mobs or situations, we'll re-configure things to make for a better play experience for all.
* Bug reports. With this many mods running together, there is always a chance for a problem to arise. If you notice any bug, such as ID conflicts or something that isn't loading right, or texture issues, let us know! We'll do our best to fix them.
If you're having trouble running the pack, need help reducing lag, or have some question that this page didn't cover, check out our F.A.Q. section labelled "Help" in the bar at the top of the our modpack page! If you have a question that isn't answered there, just post it in the discussions page or here and we'll be sure to answer it!
* Full NPC villager overhaul. A new currency system will be implemented at some point, and villagers from all villages will be updated to trade useful items from all mods. There will also be currency conversion NPCs that can convert this currency to other forms of currency from other mods, such as Millenaire at a constant exchange rate. This currency can then be added to loot tables from mob drops and dungeon chests so that you can get what you want out of your rewards!
* More tooltips! Every update will likely come with more tooltips as we receive more feedback. Our goal is to eventually make the pack completely self-explanatory wherever possible.
* New weapon and armor tiers. Eventually, special tiers of gear will be made. This gear will be craftable using materials found in a variety of dungeons and bought from NPCs etc. in an attempt to reward players who advance in many areas of the game.
* More dungeons and ruins! Eventually, custom dungeons and ruins will be created that will be exclusive to this modpack. These dungeons will have their rewards tuned to fill in various gaps in the mod pack, and possibly even add an element of world lore to tie everything together.
* Official server and public server pack files. Eventually, an official server may be released, which will include tons of exclusive content. Before that though, a ready-to-go server pack will be added so that anyone can start an SMP server in no time!
Hey everyone! We started a minecraft server using The 1.7.10 Modpack. We would like to get some people to be the staff on it as well as dev it. We have a working map atm with currency, etc. Anyone is welcome to come and play!
Server ip: mc.ravenoushostingservices.com
TS ip: ts.ravenoushostingservices.com
So this is just a small server that uses one of the best mod packs I've ever found. It's ran off of a server I built and maintain, so I cant really guarantee anything, but I will try whatever I can to make sure its not terrible. It should be up pretty much 24/7 unless there's a power outage / (hopefully) planned maintenance. So far its just me and a few friends that play. I am looking for players who want to be a part of a cool lil' community. PvP is enabled, but pretty frowned upon, we just want to play to build and have fun. It uses the pack linked below, with a few additional admin-y type mods. Like ServerTools, MyTown, and Opis. Nothing is disabled but, but MyTown is there just in case.
1) Don't be a dickhead.
2) If you don't understand what that means you don't belong on the server.
Host: PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested, and I'll white-list you.
(or join the servers discord and ask there: https://discord.gg/jBsk5fB)
I'm making a modpack for 1.10.2 but It will not load in technic. Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/mYaiVDW5
I am currently allocating 5GB of RAM and using latest Java. A friend has also tried to download this pack and when they loaded it they got the exact same error.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Direct download of the pack here
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Gunner