Need help with Server Side mods

Modernization

Well Jake,

As Plowman has said, as well as what you could've easily found on Google, you either need to talk to the moddev of GalaxySpace, or you need to change your configs (and make sure client and serverside is the same). Then again, why listen to me? Thought you had such a great team to fix this for you.

(For anyone wondering, there's a bit of friction between me and "Modernization".)

21 minutes ago, Modernization said:

Ok so I guess now im ready to make my server? Here's the updated modpack can you tell me whats wrong with it

On 13-3-2016 at 1:15 AM, plowmanplow said:

Client:

• The file "/mods/_CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.1.93-universal.jar" should be removed.
  • Why do you have the CoFH config folder (cofh) inside the /mods/ folder. This belongs in the /config/ folder.
  • BetterBuildersWands looks like a Forge/MC 1.8.9 mod. You need the 1.7.10 version.
  • Your Camping mod is not from a legitimate source. As is common when you don't get it directly from the author's preferred distribution channels, you have an ancient version of this mod.
  • You have the Camping mod, but not the required dependency mod RikMuldsCore
  • Your BuildCraft mod is out of date.
  • You should be using the "Latest" versions of ChickenBones mods, not the "recommended" versions.
  • Your Flan's mod is out of date and not compatible with the weapon pack versions you have.
  • Your Hats mod is not from a legitimate source.
  • Your iChunUtil mod is not from a legitimate source.
  • Your Modular Powersuits mod is not from a legitimate source.
  • You have MapWriter for Forge/MC 1.8.9. You need the 1.7.10 version.
  • Your IvToolkit mod is not from a legitimate source.
  • Your Not Enough Items mod is not from a legitimate source.
  • Your Numina mod is not from a legitimate source.

You have a lot of work to do before you are ready to consider building a server.

Besides that, you are not listening, but we already know that you don't do that.

On 13-3-2016 at 1:15 AM, plowmanplow said:
2 hours ago, plowmanplow said:

Please stop posting screenshots of your folder listings. Always provide a download URL for the pack data you wish to have analyzed.

I did a bit of random searching, the case can be found here:

http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/modernization-prereleases

The main modpack can be found here:

http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/modernization-pack

• Discord Moderator
  • You should probably be using Forge 1614 since that's what most devs are targeting (if they are current).
  • You have both the legitimate and illegitimate "Camping Mod" JAR files in your /mods/ folders.
  • Your Flan's mod is out of date and not compatible with your weapons pack versions.
  • You have both the 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 versions of MapWriter in your /mods/ folder.
  • You have the Player API Core install ZIP instead of the actual mod in your /mods/ folder.
  • Your Player API Core mod is fatally out of date.
  • You have the Smart Moving install ZIP instead of the actual mod in your /mods/ folder.
  • You have both the legitimate and illegitimate NotEnoughItems mods in your /mods/ folder.
  • Your ChickenBones mods (NotEnoughItems, CodeChickenCore, etc.) are fatally out of date. You should be using the latest versions. This should also sound familiar.
  • The /cofh/ folder in your pack belongs in /config/. (Familiar?)

All of these issues were identified and resolved using: 1) Simply looking at the list of mods in the /mods/ folder. 2) Examining the /logs/fml-client-latest.log file.

Edited by plowmanplow

On 3/28/2016 at 11:10 AM, JaariAtmc said:

Well Jake,

As Plowman has said, as well as what you could've easily found on Google, you either need to talk to the moddev of GalaxySpace, or you need to change your configs (and make sure client and serverside is the same). Then again, why listen to me? Thought you had such a great team to fix this for you.

(For anyone wondering, there's a bit of friction between me and "Modernization".)

Jaari, I have no idea who you are or why theres "friction" between us, but im going to request you leave this forum before I report all your posts and your account to technic :D

11 hours ago, Modernization said:

Jaari, I have no idea who you are or why theres "friction" between us, but im going to request you leave this forum before I report all your posts and your account to technic :D

Report it for what exactly? Staying on topic while making small hints about the friction thing? Good luck reporting that. Try Munaus for example.

JaariAtmc i have no idea who you are; Theres no friction between us, and i have never met you. Please stop posting here unless its something useful, because ik for a fact i can report your messages-im literally looking at the report option right now

btw idk who tf munaus is

Edited by Modernization

• Discord Moderator
  • Your pack still has that top level /cofh/ folder. This is not needed and should be removed (as previously stated).
  • There is an odd error showing up in the fml-client-latest.log. Something in "cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress:start". Doesn't seem fatal so I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.
  • Your mod configurations have multiple duplicate types of ores (copper, silver, etc.). Not fatal, but not ideal.

Other than that you can probably start making a server at this point.

Ok now can you pls tell me how to make a bukkit server (idc if its bukkit but i just need to put plugins in it) for my modpack cause i have no experience with custom modpack servers ( i do with normal ones) and there are no videos telling you how to make one with plugins