How Do I Make Oak Wood Strips

ShoeLace1291

I am trying to make Framed Insulated Wire, which requires Oak Wood Strips.  I've spent hours googling this but the most I have found is how to make Oak Wood Cover Strips, which won't craft the Framed Insulated Wire.  When I click on Oak Wood Strips in the crafting area of the Framed Insulated Wires, no recipe for Oak Wood Strip comes up.... I am quite puzzled over this... Can anyone help?

7 hours ago, ShoeLace1291 said:

I am trying to make Framed Insulated Wire, which requires Oak Wood Strips.  I've spent hours googling this but the most I have found is how to make Oak Wood Cover Strips, which won't craft the Framed Insulated Wire.  When I click on Oak Wood Strips in the crafting area of the Framed Insulated Wires, no recipe for Oak Wood Strip comes up.... I am quite puzzled over this... Can anyone help?

r91CvO9.jpg

It doesn't have to be "Diamond saw", you can use cheaper ones as well. (Iron..etc.)

Edited by Gomo

4 hours ago, ShoeLace1291 said:

Once I put the Oak Wood Slab Strip in the recipe under the saw, nothing is crafted...  Is that the Hacksaw from Microblocks or the saw from Project Red?

These are the search results after typing "saw" in NEI.

Wdi9QGC.jpg

.. ProjectRed-Exploration & Forge Microblocks (doesn't work with "hecksaw" from 'Immibis Core' - > second item)

Edited by Gomo