Custom Modpack server help

redfire301

So me and some friends have a custom modpack that we play on and it had been working just fine, however recently it broke and it keeps crashing every time it loads up. I have included a link for anyone interested in helping me but be warned the server file is very large even after being compressed. Any feedback on how to fix our issue would be greatly appreciated. Any future proofing would be helpful as well however we would ideally like to keep every mod we have in our pack.

link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-osS0N1GdBudTMwOWpxbUpiUUE/view

• Discord Moderator
  • You have a few mods which really don't belong on the server, even if it will start with them present: JourneyMap, NotEnoughKeys, NEIAddons, NEIIntegration, TiCTooltips, WailaHarvestability.
[19:39:42] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to read forced chunk data at D:\Downloads\minecraft\custompacks\Ravius\Ravius Server\.\world\DIM-112\forcedchunks.dat - it will be ignored java.io.IOException: Root tag must be a named compound tag
  • One or more of your forcedchunks.dat files are corrupt (I removed that one and it dies on DIM-110 after which I deleted them all).
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Root tag must be a named compound tag
	at elec332.core.server.ServerHelper.fromFile(ServerHelper.java:308) ~[ServerHelper.class:?]
	at elec332.core.server.ServerHelper$EventHandler.onWorldLoad(ServerHelper.java:204) ~[ServerHelper$EventHandler.class:?]

The data file "world/elec332/generalData.dat" is corrupt. Seems like it's safe to just remove it as the mod will regenerate the file if it is missing.