[0.6.5] New Small Community Server [PvE/PvP] [38 slots] [Whitelist] [Mystcraft and Dimensional Doors disabled] [Few plugins]

Periapse

158.69.226.41:25573

THIS IS A WHITELISTED SERVER!

Server Info

The server is hosted in North America, but even players from as far as Australia get decent ping, and has a 99% uptime. Any scheduled closures or maintenance will be announced in advance. Intel E5-1650v3 3.5GHz+ CPU, 1.5G ECC DDR4 RAM, 1Gbps uplink. 

Description

I played the original Tekkit and Tekkit Lite many years ago, and always had the most fun on small private servers with a focus on the community. So, I decided to create my own! The server is brand new, with a bountiful land to stake your claim on. PvP and griefing will be possible, but also heavily discouraged and only appropriate in certain circumstances. Excluding Mystcraft, there will be no banned items, so that you can bring your unrestricted SSP gameplay into the multiplayer realm. 

The main theme of this server is to create a semi-realistic political and economical server, that will have a central business district, companies and an economy using the items provided in game. It also has a slight roleplay aspect to it, where players should talk to each other as if they were actually in the game, but this will not be enforced. These are all long-term goals though, for now we just need to get building!

Plugins

We're working on this!

Rules

1. Use common sense and courtesy when talking and pretty much doing anything. We're all friends here!
  2. No cheating or bug exploiting! Be nice and tell us when something happens, you may even be rewarded.
  3. No advertising things outside of the server. If it's your in-game shop, however, advertise away!
  4. Try to minimise the amount of lag your machines create, it's for the benefit of everyone.
  5. Please be pretty with quarries - put them far away from the spawn area or even better: build them underground.
  6. Terraformers require staff permission!
  7. Limit your conflicts between other players to your own and their stuff. Don't go full Superman with all the collateral damage!
  8. The staff's word trumps all, just accept their decision and move on.

This list of rules is subject to change at any time

Pictures

None yet! They'll come as the server grows.

To apply - simply complete the application below!

Minecraft Username:

Skype (not necessary but preferred):

Why do you want to join?:

What aspects will you bring to the server?:

How often can you play and timezone:

Anything else?:

Thanks for taking the time to read and apply! We're also looking for staff, talk to me about it in-game.

Edited by Periapse

Minecraft Username: 121bunnylover

Skype (not necessary but preferred): bunnylover121

Why do you want to join?: I really want to get on a server that doesn't lag and is fun! 

What aspects will you bring to the server?: I'm a great adventurer, although scared of some creatures, and have lots of friends that would build a strong community. 

How often can you play and timezone: 2 hours a day, 3 days a week (8pm-10pm PST, Friday-Sunday)

Anything else?: I'm really into modpacks! :D I'm still learning, but I want a private community to make friends in at the same time. I'm going to university next year, and hopefully I can continue to play while studying. Haha

Minecraft Username: Endersmens

Why do you want to join? Really want a small server that doesn't ban good items like quarries that I can play on with my friends.

What aspects will you bring to the server? I have a very in depth knowledge of tekkit lite and all its modpacks, and can offer advice and cool tips to anyone about awesome machines.

How often can you play and timezone: Probably 3-6 hours a day, in EST.

Anything else? I also request that the following names (my friends) get whitelisted as well so that they don't all have to come here and fill this out. If you could do that I would be very grateful. :)  My friends' minecraft names: like_a_blowck, Starwhip, MrTheChimp, and Xacktar. 

Edited by Endersmens

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft username: thelord234

what aspects will you bring to the server?: I am very friendly and can provide knowledge about tekkit lite to other players!

why do i want to join?: i want a small server to build some cool stuff in!

how often can i play and time zone: i can play 2-3 hrs every day in EST

Anything else?: I really like tekkit! i used to play awhile when there was just technic and tekkit and i played on some small servers back then and had a great time and i want to have those great times again!!

Edited by jacob234

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft Username: bruchris

Skype (not necessary but preferred): alice_aliveness

Why do you want to join?: I havent played tekkit in a long time and wish to join a nice small server

What aspects will you bring to the server?: I am friendly and willing to help everyone, I have a lot of experience on tekkit lite with servers and solo and i look forwards to makeing some new freinds

How often can you play and timezone: weekends and some week days, central time UTC-6:00

Anything else?: I look forwards to hearing back

Edited by Alice666

• 1 month later...

Minecraft Username:Unni_

Skype (not necessary but preferred):minimaster18

Why do you want to join?:Because i know it is fun to play with people wich are active,dont grief,are friendly and generally just a family friendly server.. A server just like Hermitcraft in vanilla minecraft,a good currency,No hacking,nothing of that sort,It is just insane fun :)

What aspects will you bring to the server?:Well not sure,but i don't swear and im pretty good at redstone :)

How often can you play and timezone:Well..Right now it's summer,so pretty much ill be online alot :) My timezone is +2 GMT

Anything else?:Nope,Just hoping to get accepted and join in on the fun ;)

Minecraft Username: lllius_Frosfyre (with three L's)

Skype (not necessary but preferred): emilhylen

Why do you want to join?: It's been a long time since i sat down and played on a friendly private tekkit server so i looked around, found this and was pleasantly surprised that people still play the old tekkit lite :)

What aspects will you bring to the server?: Nice looking buildings and possibly a shop.

How often can you play and timezone: I've got plenty of time since summer just started so ill be on a lot ;P

Anything else?: A friend of mine might also try to join here (olleekenberg) and I'm giving all of my recommendations to him since theres no nicer guy out there.

Minecraft Username: olleekenberg

Why do you want to join?: this seems like a small nice humble server, and griefing is discouraged.

What aspects will you bring to the server?: Uum.. i know all the minecraft potions recepies in my head...? Possibly a potion shop. Also possibly a place for people to buy cheap scrap boxes as some kind of lottery. I have no idea bro!

How often can you play and timezone: my summer-break just started so i will be on here a lot 

Anything else?: a friend of mine might also join here (IlliusFrostfyre). it would be nice to be able to play with him as well. nice guy! :D

Its ' a me, olleekenberg.png

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft Username: Thrillrider78

Skype (not necessary but preferred):thrillrider78, but prefer teamspeak, which i can host for you :)

Why do you want to join?:because i love playing with others and am very bored

What aspects will you bring to the server?: alot of knowledge about near every mod, the only mod i dont know well is factorization, every other one im cool with

How often can you play and timezone: whenever i get home from work if i work day shifts or weekends, australia easter standard time +10

Anything else?: i am staff on many server and know how to run a server as i have many times with myself and others

Minecraft Username: Inkwork

Skype (not necessary but preferred):InkWork as well like teamspeak

Why do you want to join?:because i love playing with others and am very bored

What aspects will you bring to the server?: alot of knowledge about near every mod, the only mod i dont know well is factorization, every other one im cool with

How often can you play and timezone: whenever i get home from work if i work day shifts or weekends, australia easter standard time +10

Anything else?: i am and admin + currently on another server helping it run rather well

Minecraft Username: frost_miner

Skype (not necessary but preferred): only used for private

Why do you want to join?: looking for community that I can play with others and expand my knowledge of the mods

What aspects will you bring to the server?: good understanding of some of the mods, reasonably good builder

How often can you play and timezone: Brit time and generally in summer time (June-September) but occasionally when at university

Anything else?: I've played other servers where items are banned and wanna make the most of all the mods and items

Minecraft Username: 1971chevycamaro

Skype (not necessary but preferred): goopes_45

Why do you want to join?: I love small server communities and I like the freedom they offer, I can build without being limited to the banned mods and I can team with people knowing that they won't kill me for fun or loot.

What aspects will you bring to the server?: I'll help where I can and I'll love everyone :)

How often can you play and timezone: I'll play whenever I get on the computer which is like all the time. I live in Texas

Anything else?: I might build Citadels everywhere for no reason

• 1 month later...

Minecraft Username: Flames_On_Cakes

Why I want to join? I find small community focused servers are very fun and mods make servers more fun and allow people to work together more.

What aspects will you bring to the server? I've played minecraft for many years and mods for a long time and I can help people with what they need. ?

How often can I play and timezone? I could play nearly everyday and I live on East coast in eastern standard time.

Anything Else? I hope you find this application to help you decide to invite me to join or not and I look forward to your reply. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Minecraft Username:spartan_125

Skype (not necessary but preferred):felixxd1999

Why do you want to join?:I like smaller servers and this one sounds like a great server for tekkit lite.

What aspects will you bring to the server?: ive been playing tekkit lite since it first came out so i can help with almost anything that someone would need help with.

How often can you play and timezone: usually everyday but sometimes i get busy. Eastern daylight.

13 minutes ago, Spartan_125 said:

Minecraft Username:spartan_125

Skype (not necessary but preferred):felixxd1999

Why do you want to join?:I like smaller servers and this one sounds like a great server for tekkit lite.

What aspects will you bring to the server?: ive been playing tekkit lite since it first came out so i can help with almost anything that someone would need help with.

How often can you play and timezone: usually everyday but sometimes i get busy. Eastern daylight.

I really hope for a speedy response as to im dying to play tekkit lite with other people again.

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft Username: trevor1800

Skype (not necessary but preferred): trevorallenrise

Why do you want to join?: im looking for a fun server, without the hassle of huge servers.

What aspects will you bring to the server?: i am a fun player that will help anyone in need. i am highly advanced when i comes to the pack.

How often can you play and timezone: I play way to much. (honestly.) I am in -7 Mountain time and play around 10+ hours daily at times.

Anything else?: I also have server maintenance skills.

• 3 weeks later...

Minecraft Username: DanzyHD

Skype (not necessary but preferred): Will give if joined

Why do you want to join?: Looking for a new tekkit lite server after the previous one i played on was shut down. Plus i want to try and get my fiance into it

What aspects will you bring to the server?: I am very much into machines and making nice looking houses with very little on show

How often can you play and timezone: Ill be playing as much as possible, after work and such. Time zone: GMT London

Anything else?: I used to run several servers and used to assist with admin for them.

• 3 weeks later...

Minecraft Username: Zaik0
Why do you want to join?: I have played tekkit for a couple years, have not played in the last 3 years, but are now looking for a new server to start on. This time I want to be part of a small friendly  community, where we can help each other out.
What aspects will you bring to the server?: Help others that needs it, like building advance machines.
How often can you play and timezone: I can normally play some hours every day. UTC+1h
Anything else?: I got experience with Lua programming, so I can help out with Computercraft computers and turtle

Edited by Zaik0

• 5 weeks later...

Minecraft Username: ZillyZoo

Why do you want to join?: Good question actually. I have been searching for a small community of minecrafters that enjoy playing with others that have respect in one another and have some friendly fun. Plus any other public servers I go play on I get griefed.

What aspects will you bring to the server?: Well for one I have humor and I am extremely friendly. I play fair and plus I am a semi-good builder and have some knowledge to some of the mods.

How often can you play and timezone: I'm a high schooler so I can play when I dont have homework after school and on the weekends. MDT

Anything else?: Not really, just hoping I get to play with some amazing people!

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft Username:Chugslava

Skype (not necessary but preferred):thewookieempire

Why do you want to join?: the previous tekkit lite server i played on gave up the pack.

What aspects will you bring to the server?: Indepth knowledge of the game

How often can you play and timezone: CST about an hour or two per day

Anything else?: I've played TL for 5 years

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Minecraft Username:daNaDE

Skype (not necessary but preferred): [G.E.W.P.] NaDE

Why do you want to join?:i want great community to be helping in this modpack with automatisation + i want to get to next level at minecraft roleplay

What aspects will you bring to the server?:help with automatisation from very pationate guy (i am not the best in inglis tho),

How often can you play and timezone:i can play like 3-4-5 days a week, but it can be sometimes less, and sometimes more, i have CET or CEST (slovakia)

Anything else?:i am 15 and practically engineer in real life, i work alot with automatisation, i am good at redstone and i am very patient and overly supportive, i have played alot of mashinery modpacks (like immersive engineering, tekkit lite, tekkit, tekkit classic, gt new horizons (that is where i got alot of patience), attack of the B team, and more

Edited by daNaDE

Minecraft Username:kawaiipotato34

Skype (not necessary but preferred): ice.wolf34

Why do you want to join?: ive been looking for a modded server to join for a while. i dont like big servers because people destroy everything so a small server like this would be great for me. im here to have fun and make new friends.

What aspects will you bring to the server?: im very funny and positive? i dont really have much other then me. 

How often can you play and timezone: i can be on every day and my time zone is pacific 

Anything else?:im 17 and really fun. ive been playing minecraft since i was 12.