Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scaper12123

How do I unlock Ender Pearls?

6 posts in this topic

I'm probably stupid and am missing something obvious, but I am at the stage now where I should be starting to perform infusions and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what quest I need to complete to unlock the ender pearl supply. I know I could unlock it through natural progression but I am at a bit of a loss here, so I could use the help. Many thanks in advance!

Not sure how to unlock them sorry. They're available from the supplier but you can only get one a day so it's not a good source.

If you've found a Division Sigil activate it and get some cursed earth, it makes a great mod grinder.

There is a dungeon that contains ender-lily seeds, which when sprout will grow an ender pearl you can harvest.I'm not sure if this is the dungeon, but there is an underground sinister node to the southeast of obsidian tower.Underneath the earth is a small dungeon with 2 zombie and 1 skeleton spawner.

Alternatively, you could go and find some metuoite and craft them into ender pearls.I found ender-lily seeds a lot less of a hassle and more efficient.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean when you say unlock the enderpearl supply, if you mean the quest, just progress through normally as you would and you will unlock it when need-be. If you mean you just want to find some enderpearls, ender-lily seeds are a great, but slow source, otherwise you can clear some land and just check it every few minutes and clear the mobs at night.

No, I've almost beaten the game and didn't need to unlock ender-pearls. I don't want to give a spoiler that you might not want, but try completing some of the easier quests first... One of those unlocks it for you.

you need to complete the common materials quest at the geologist tab.

afterwards you will unlock all of the mobs drops from the supplier.

Edit : if you are advanced at Thaumcraft. open the portal to the outer lands.

you will need high level gear but you'll never run out of ender pearls again    :)  

• Similar Content

• By DiggityDog44
      I was trying to launch a blightfall server by downloading it from the technic website i went in the  server notepad file and put my ip in and i launched the server using the start file but it crashed soon after here are gyazo Screenshots of my server folder and mods folder.

• By algaeninja
      I got this when trying to restart blightfall after the power went out. And yes I did un and reinstall and turn it back off and on again  "C:\Users\{myinfo}\AppData\Roaming\.techinc\modpacks\blightfall\mods\1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar
      it would get about 1/3 of the way through install then stop.
      I saved my major save as I did not want to loose it.

{myinfo} is my redacted username
    • By MajesticBBQ
      So, I decided to look at modpacks, cause I haven't for a while, when I realised I never had a look at BlightFall, thought it was gonna be a pain in the butt.
      Turns out it was, but not in the mods, but the setup, IT'S HARD. tried to beat it on Omega solo, cause I didn't know what i was doing, started off strong, didn't lose any reputation, until I accidentally got taint crawlers in and then I lost a lot of reputation trying to kill them, then I realised, I just barely scratched the surface. Tbh I haven't gotten very far, and I don't really like solo games if I can have people helping me, so a discord has been made, with roles and teams, and rules in general, just wondering if anyone would like to join me in making a full party, the server will be on so you can get on whenever, just gotta tell the group to look out for taint, and your team what you did. 
      It's a very basic server running blightfall, not much else to say, if you just join to troll or say I'm stupid, I can't stop you only kick you. I just want to make a new server where everyone starts around the same time. already set up we just need people. 
      This is not a Public server, but I will have a discord where you can go to get setup and we can all work together at more or less the same time.
      discord is here, gonna look for first 18 to join a team, first 3 per team, and if there are any veterans, help is very much appreciated.
      https://discord.gg/xC7K8r3 YOU SENT AN INVITE TO JOIN A SERVER
        Blight Bois 1 Online1 Member Joined ----Technic Forum mods : if this is the wrong place can you let me know?

• By Gravel
      i did a long session of debugging, now its doing this weird bug where its in the corner. I have no idea what to do now. I appreciate any help!
    • By Titon
      so, I downloaded the technic launcher, downloaded blightfall, and clicked the "play" button. and then it put up a message that says that I can't run it because it needs 2 GB of ram. I am using a brand new gaming computer that can run maximum definition shaders with no lag whatsoever. I'm pretty sure I have at least two GB of ram. I am having the same problem with the "project earth" modpack, so I think the issue might be on my end, but I'm not quite sure. please advise.