How do I unlock Ender Pearls?

I'm probably stupid and am missing something obvious, but I am at the stage now where I should be starting to perform infusions and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what quest I need to complete to unlock the ender pearl supply. I know I could unlock it through natural progression but I am at a bit of a loss here, so I could use the help. Many thanks in advance!

• 3 months later...

There is a dungeon that contains ender-lily seeds, which when sprout will grow an ender pearl you can harvest.I'm not sure if this is the dungeon, but there is an underground sinister node to the southeast of obsidian tower.Underneath the earth is a small dungeon with 2 zombie and 1 skeleton spawner.

Alternatively, you could go and find some metuoite and craft them into ender pearls.I found ender-lily seeds a lot less of a hassle and more efficient.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not entirely sure what you mean when you say unlock the enderpearl supply, if you mean the quest, just progress through normally as you would and you will unlock it when need-be. If you mean you just want to find some enderpearls, ender-lily seeds are a great, but slow source, otherwise you can clear some land and just check it every few minutes and clear the mobs at night.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

you need to complete the common materials quest at the geologist tab.

afterwards you will unlock all of the mobs drops from the supplier.

Edit : if you are advanced at Thaumcraft. open the portal to the outer lands.

you will need high level gear but you'll never run out of ender pearls again    :)  

Edited by shinzo