ZakDank

[1.7.10] Wild West Frontier [PvP] [100 Slots] [Towny] [Guns] [Survival] [Farming]

54 posts in this topic

The crashing when interacting with brew equipment is going to be fixed in the next update which will either be tonight or tomorrow.

Player shops are now up and available for the price of 500 deeds/month! Head to spawn and follow signs for the player market!

Update 3.13 is out, adding immersive engineering, jabba and traincraft as well as many other little fixes!   :o

Great to see some new cowboys and girls, hoping to see some more! Get online now and claim your place in the west!

Updated to 3.14

- Fixed an issue causing server to crash regularly

- Updated Immersive Engineering

- Re-add Journeymap

For those who don't know ( which is my fault really for not updating the threads ) we have been back now for a while and we are booming. We have added quests, more shops, more mods and much more. Make sure to check us out again!

Heyo! this is an Awesome Modpack! U should play this because ive been playing it for more than 2 weeks now! 

I suggest playing this!

On 2/19/2018 at 2:04 PM, MrXtreme said:

Heyo! this is an Awesome Modpack! U should play this because ive been playing it for more than 2 weeks now! 

I suggest playing this!

Thanks! Also thanks for the donation!

Wild West Frontier has been updated to version 3.19
- Sharps rifle damaged massively increased (35 hearts instead of 10).
- Sharps rifle ammo more expensive to make.
- Added blunderbuss with ammo and parts.
- Added models for remmington 1858 and lemat revolver. Changed their ammo types to 36 cal ball.
- Added armour for future usage.
- Added some cosmetics.
- Added dynamite sticks and dynamtie packs.
- Added molotovs.

Also server-side changes:
- Voting now gives you 20 land deeds instead of 100.
- Donators will receive 50 deeds per vote.

Wild West Frontier has been updated to version 3.19a

-Disabled the better foilage mod by default to help free up some RAM for new players. If you want to re-enabled it, go to your modpack directory (you can open it from modpack options on the launcher) and rename BetterFoliage-MC1.7.10-2.0.14.jar.disabled tp BetterFoliage-MC1.7.10-2.0.14.jar

Woops, looks like one of our admins messed up the friendly NPC faction so people could be murdered by the intro NPC. Sorry about that! It's now fixed....

Wild West Frontier has been updated to version 3.20

- Added skin port ( Your skins will work again, hurrah! ).
- Added Flaxbeard's Steam mod (weaponry is disabled).
- Added Malisis doors (modern doors disabled).
- Added the models for the beards that I forgot.

On 4/2/2018 at 4:56 AM, Genzy said:

Wowzer this modpack is fantastic!

Thanks Genzyy

I will try to update curse some point soon so that we can get more players on. Unfortunately its not as simple as technic....

Wild West Frontier has been updated to version 3.21

- Updated the curse version to try draw in more players.
- Updated server-side software

Updated the following mods;
- Antique Atlas
- Weather Mod
- Fastcraft
- Coroutil
- Traincraft
- Decocraft
- CustomNPCs
- CoFHCore
- Bibliocraft