Error creating a server of "Extended DireWolf20"

denny994

Hi to everybody,

I recently download the server for "Extended DireWolf20" but when I try to Start it the server stop working and appears this at the end of the log:

[19:23:52] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Can't revert to frozen GameData state without freezing first.
[19:23:52] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[19:23:52] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[19:23:53] [Server thread/WARN] [EnderIO]: Failed to write Transciever Channels on exit: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
[19:23:53] [Server thread/ERROR] [HatStand]: Skipping event FMLServerStoppedEvent and marking errored mod HatStand since required dependency Hats has errored
[19:23:53] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[19:23:53] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded

If this part of the log is not important i can post all of it.

Please help cause i'm not able to find a solution by myself

• Moderators

Disregard my previous post... didn't realize how old this pack was. It hasn't been updated in well over a year. I would not waste my time on this. Find fresh versions of the mods you like and start a new pack, consider using the Barebones Pack to build it and test. 

Edited by AetherPirate