So I've been playing attack of the break for a week or two now and I got my self a laser drill. I realized that my power is not quite enough to supply power to it. Right now I have 8 magma dynamos but they do not seem to supply enough power for everything. Can someone tell me what the best way to generate power is? I don't care how expensive I just want unlimited and a lot of power. 

11 hours ago, Zwiggity said:

So I've been playing attack of the break for a week or two now and I got my self a laser drill. I realized that my power is not quite enough to supply power to it. Right now I have 8 magma dynamos but they do not seem to supply enough power for everything. Can someone tell me what the best way to generate power is? I don't care how expensive I just want unlimited and a lot of power. 

Magmatic dynamos or biofuel generators. Because someone, aka a certain modpack maker, didn't include any real sources of power...

For the matter, you need 250 magmatic dynamos or 125 biofuel generators to fully power one laser drill.

4 hours ago, Zwiggity said:

Thank you so much. Wow that's insane maybe I won't use the laser drill do you know if there's anything else besides minions and laser drill that will mine for me. 

Nope, welcome to Bteam, all the good stuff has not been included.

There's an "issue" with magmatics and lava fabricators though (look it up on youtube) and this same principle works for BioFuel.

• 4 years later...

try 113 magmatic dynamos per precharger with one lava fabricator per precharger

you will also need the best type of wires, redstone energy conduits

also, you will need fluiducts

you will, in total, need 4972 invar, but, since you can only make them in packs of 3, you will get 4974 invar

so, for 4974 invar, you will need 1658 ferrous ingot and 3316 iron

I recommand you use an induction smelter, to make it go fast enough, do not use the forge from tinker's construct

so, for the magmatic dynamos, you shall need :

4974 invar (previously told how much that makes)

452 silver

904 iron

1356 redstone dust

makeable, with a pulverizer, an induction smelter, lots of energy conduits, fluiducts, basic knowledge about this mod and minions