Pre installed Server help?

CAinhorn

Hello everyone! I am currently attempting to create my own modpack and was wondering how to get my server to appear preinstalled upon download. I've been searching all over google and can't seem to find any answer. Thanks in advanced!

39 minutes ago, CAinhorn said:

Hello everyone! I am currently attempting to create my own modpack and was wondering how to get my server to appear preinstalled upon download. I've been searching all over google and can't seem to find any answer. Thanks in advanced!

If you mean "preinstalled" as in visible on the Multiplayer menu, add your servers.dat file to the modpack. Just make sure it only contains your server, not your favorite 20 other servers (if you get what I mean).

Just now, JaariAtmc said:

If you mean "preinstalled" as in visible on the Multiplayer menu, add your servers.dat file to the modpack. Just make sure it only contains your server, not your favorite 20 other servers (if you get what I mean).

Where exactly would I find the servers.dat file exactly? Sorry i'm REALLY new to this.

10 hours ago, CAinhorn said:

Where exactly would I find the servers.dat file exactly? Sorry i'm REALLY new to this.

If you were to add a server to your multiplayer screen, you would find the file in your .minecraft folder, or your modpack folder (depends on what you are using, vanilla launcher or technic launcher).