My pack wont install Forge!

sebdal1

So i remade a modpack a few days ago. ive doen everything i shuld to to it to make it work, at least thats what i thought i did,

But now when we download the pack at technicLauncher it just downloads everything and start vanilla minecraft, not the modded it downlaoaded and made.

pleace help D:
the pack is called ultimate HQM 

13 minutes ago, sebdal1 said:

So i remade a modpack a few days ago. ive doen everything i shuld to to it to make it work, at least thats what i thought i did,

But now when we download the pack at technicLauncher it just downloads everything and start vanilla minecraft, not the modded it downlaoaded and made.

pleace help D:
the pack is called ultimate HQM 

*Hint* Remove all the crap from your pack (I don't want to download 4 of your "new world" saves, nor your options, nor your logs). You only need the bin folder, the mods folder, the config folder, your hats folder and your shaderpacks folder. Remove all the other folders.

Your issue happens because you forgot to include the bin folder. Add it to your pack. It should only contain the forge.jar renamed to "modpack".

8 hours ago, sebdal1 said:

I got a new problem now :o I *Cleaned* it and now this appears :(

Rightclick and open in new tab :
ae20fea874dafbd0316df8437e37c794

Installing your pack again, I get empty folders + an "Ultimate HQM" folder containing the necessary files. Not that strange it doesn't work.

Your modpack is located in a subfolder, put it in the top folder (now -> .zip/subfolder/files |necessary -> .zip/files).