obligatory voltz revival thread

theres no way im the first to ask this. whatever happend with voltz? it was such a great modpack. me and my friends loved to have annual voltz wars but then one day they released an update where half the mods were removed and galacticraft was added. that was 2 or 3 years ago now. i tried chasing it up a little while ago, a team of people on twitter were trying to revive it but technic wouldnt let them update it because the guys reviving it "dont have the rights". its not like calclavia or technic are going to do it anytime soon so why cock block them like that? i mean come on guys, voltz was hot. and the yogscast loved it which made it look even better.

It is a

13 hours ago, gunhammer5000 said:

theres no way im the first to ask this. whatever happend with voltz? it was such a great modpack. me and my friends loved to have annual voltz wars but then one day they released an update where half the mods were removed and galacticraft was added. that was 2 or 3 years ago now. i tried chasing it up a little while ago, a team of people on twitter were trying to revive it but technic wouldnt let them update it because the guys reviving it "dont have the rights". its not like calclavia or technic are going to do it anytime soon so why cock block them like that? i mean come on guys, voltz was hot. and the yogscast loved it which made it look even better.

Considering Voltz is a 1.5.2 modpack, they dropped support for it, as people have moved on to 1.6.4, 1.7.10 and 1.8 modpacks.

• 1 month later...