Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSable

[1.7.10]XLN -X-Magicka[PvP - Raid][ANARCHY][NO CLAIMS][50 Slot][-X-Magicka Modpack]

1 post in this topic

NOTE: We are no longer using the previous modpack, we have since created our own. Please download and join us! Give us a like and follow if you want! :)

Modpack Page:
http://technicpack.net/modpack/x-magicka.849978

Server IP:
xm.xlegends.net

Server Rules:

• NO RACISM
  • NO SEXISM
  • NO RELIGIOUS DEBATE
  • Do not disrespect staff based on their job. (You may insult all you want if it's gameplay related, this is an Anarchy server after all.)
    • If you have a formal complaint, bring it to Management directly.
  • English Only in Global Chat
    • If you cannot speak English, please speak in private message.
  • NO Excessive Spam/Character Spam/Excessive Caps
    • Excessive Spam - Constantly repeating messages or phrases. (HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!)
    • Character Spam - Repeating multiple letters or scrambled variants. (asdfgasdlgja or Nooooooooo!)
    • Excessive Caps - Repeating capitalized letters in sentences and words. (OMG WHY DID THAT JUST HAPPEN! or NOOOOOO!)
  • NO Advertising any modpacks or servers unrelated to X Legends Network. Doing so results in an immediate ban.
    • If you have a suggestion for a modpack that we should create a server for, let the staff know directly. Do not post in global chat ever.

Description:

I created this server because I enjoyed the modpack, and didn't enjoy that my multiplayer experience with this modpack was lacking. There is an official server, but it can be touchy, and lacks support. This server is openly available to all players, and we do what we can to solve the issues brought to us, as soon as possible. So if you like Magic, Mayhem, Quests, World Events, etc, we're in the works every day, building up this server a little bit more. We'd love to have you join us and watch the server grow!

8b9916d92e.png

Expected Uptime:

Nearly 24/7
As stated, the server is still being worked on, but so far the only downtime we've had was for major changes taking no longer than 30 minutes, and a simple restart that runs now and then (lasting only a few minutes.)

a785b1bb7d.png

Community:

We're looking for players who have NO knowledge of what they are doing, and players who know EVERYTHING about these mods. Players who believe in having a strong community over a wide variety of modpacks and networks. It's the life-blood of Minecraft, and all the mods/plugins that come with it! We aim to keep our players interested and entertained, and keeping the environment clear of immoral players (dupers, cheaters, hackers, generally unpleasant) and generally clean.

Whitelist/Greylist:

This server currently has no whitelist or greylist. It has an open rank system with faction based rank-ups. Meaning you can join a faction at the lowest rank, and the rank-ups from that point will reward you with new and exciting kits, varying depending on which faction you chose when you started.

758f3c1056.png

Hopefully you're excited to see what we may have to offer you! Come join us!

cf8a9b752e.jpg

• Similar Content

• By MrSleeeeve
      So this is just a small server that uses one of the best mod packs I've ever found. It's ran off of a server I built and maintain, so I cant really guarantee anything, but I will try whatever I can to make sure its not terrible. It should be up pretty much 24/7 unless there's a power outage / (hopefully) planned maintenance. So far its just me and a few friends that play. I am looking for players who want to be a part of a cool lil' community. PvP is enabled, but pretty frowned upon, we just want to play to build and have fun. It uses the pack linked below, with a few additional admin-y type mods. Like ServerTools, MyTown, and Opis. Nothing is disabled but, but MyTown is there just in case.
      The Rules:
      1) Don't be a dickhead.
      2) If you don't understand what that means you don't belong on the server.
      Server Info:
      Pack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-1710-pack.453902
      Host: PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested, and I'll white-list you.
      (or join the servers discord)
      Port: Default

• By zbug100
      Zedpack Version 2.1 Thread Showcase:

Hi Everyone,
      I am writing this post to showcase my new modpack called Zedpack,
      This modpack was designed to be slightly different it takes in multiple aspects of many different mod genres such as Magic, Exploration and Technology and a few performance fixes. We've found that when you combine all of these different mods together you get a modpack that is well designed for many different people and has a much larger focal point; with that in mind we made this modpack as user friendly for groups of friends of any size, which means that your friends can all be doing incredibly different things but still have one main focus as a group! If you don't want to play with friends or can't, singleplayer is still an option and still offers the same amount of fun as mutliplayer, and in single player you can play and do things on your own accord, which appeals to the classical minecraft theme of survive against the world!
      A bit more information:
      It is quite difficult to start without dying but once you do, it gets really fun and rather quickly. I would suggest that if you play it, one of the first things you do is search for inventory pets; they will make your playthrough hundreds of times easier, and are configured to balance the difficulties of Advent Of Acsension and Aether II, as well as provide entertaining content throughout, the modpack is great in the fact that even when you're at end game you can use galacticraft to start the battles all over again elsewhere!
      The modpack features lots of awesome Technology mods such as IC 2, Portal Gun and Security Craft, these mods are very fun to play with and if you're playing against your friends it could be even more fun, and lead to great memories between all of you. Again don't worry if you're in single player, you can fight mobs instead of your friends.

List Of Mods:
      SecurityCraft Treecapitator The Aether II Advent Of Acsension Applied Energistics Biomes O' Plenty Build Craft Draconic Evolution Galacticraft Industrial Craft Classic Inventory Pets Iron Chests Levels LootBags Magical Crops Malisis Doors Mariculture Minecraft Comes Alive More Player Models Not Enough Items Open Blocks Optifine Portal Gun Project E (Equivelant Exchange Classic) Realistic Terrain Generation Tinkers Construct Thaumcraft Travellers Gear Waila Backpacks! If you think you might enjoythis modpack, I know you will! Then please download it and take a look, you can always uninstall the pack if you don't like, plus you'd be helping me out greatly by taking a look! If you do like this modpack please share it with your friends and tell others about it, it'll really help me out!

Technic Link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/zedpack-v10.1069879

• By Daffeh_
      So yeah this pack is basically just Advent of Ascension (Nevermine) and Aether II, along with magic, exploration, and just a hint of tech.
      Here's the link
      Here's the complete mods list too:
      bspkrsCore 6.15 Ars Magica 2 1.4.0.009 Aether II 1.7.10-1.6 Agricraft 1.7.10-1.5.0 AnimationAPI 1.7.10-1.2.4 Advent of Ascension 2.4.B Archimedes Ships 1.7.1 Baubles 1.0.1.10 bdlib 1.9.4.109 Bibliocraft 1.10.6 Bibliowoods Biomes o' Plenty 1.9 Biblowoods Forestry 1.7 Bibliowoods Natura 1.5 Binnie's Mods 2.0.19 Biomes o' Plenty 2.1.0.1889 BloodMagic 1.3.3-17 Botania r1.8-249 Buildcraft 7.1.22 Buildcraft-compat 7.1.6 Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8.1 Crayfish's FM 3.4.8 Chisel 2.9.4.10 Chocolate Quest 1.7.10-1.1d CodeChickenCore 1.7.10-1.0.7.47 CoFHCore 3.1.4-329 coroutil 1.1.6 Dense Ores 1.6.2 Dungeon Pack 1.7.10-1.0 Enchiridion 2 1.7.10-2.0.2a EnderStorage 1.4.7.37 EnhancedPortals 3.0.12 ExtraTiC 1.4.6 ExtraUtilities 1.2.12 Fastcraft 1.23 Forbidden Magic 0.575 Forestry 4.2.12.60 Flaxbeards Steam Power 0.29.3 Gendustry 1.6.3.132 GGUtil 1.10 Hardcore Ender Expansion 1.8.6 Hats 4.0.1 iChunUtil 4.2.3 Iguana Tinker Tweaks 2.1.6 Immersive Engineering 0.7.7 Inventory Tweaks 1.59-dev-152 Journeymap 5.1.4p2 Logistics Pipes 0.9.3.132 Magicial Crops 4.0.0_PUBLIC_BETA_3 Magic Bees 2.4.3 Malisis Core 0.14.3 Malisis Doors 1.13.2 Mantle 0.3.2b Mariculture Deluxe 1.3.0-6 Minechem 5.0.5.406 Moving World 1.8.1 Mystcraft 0.12.3.04 Natura 2.2.1a2 Nether Ores 2.3.1-22 NEI 1.0.5.120 OpenBlocks 1.6 OpenModsLib 0.10 Optifine HD_D_06 OreDictionaryConverter Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10Lb RandomThing 2.2.4 Roguelike Dungeons 1.5.0b TheSecretRoomsMods 4.7.1.406 Soul Shards - The Old Way 0.1-RC9-7 Special Mobs 3.2.2 Storage Drawers 1.10.8 Sync 4.0.1 TConstruct 1.8.8 Thaumcraft 4.2.3.5 Twilight Forest 2.3.7 Vein Miner 0.36.0.496+28a7f13 Waila 1.5.10 Wawla 1.0.5.120 Witchery 1.7.10-0.24.1
    • By zsauer
      Welcome to Sauercraft! Welcome traveler, this is the world of sauercraft, magic and machines are at war here. What side will you choose? The machines? Rule over the skies with power armor killing any foes you see, build massive facilities that mine away at the world eating away every last resource. Or magic? Be at peace with the lands through thaumcraft and destroy your enemys with Arsmagica! You decide..... Only one side can win!   IP:  Sauercraft.us Website: https://sauercraft.enjin.com   Mods:  Big Reactors- Chisel- Enderstorage- Galacticraft- Galacticraft planets- Mekenism- Thaumcraft- TConstruct- Thermal Expansion- Vein Miner- Ars Magica 2- Extra Utilities- PowerSuits-
    • By chupie88
      I was wondering if anyone has a Flash Roleplay server? The Flash roleplay is a modpack. Thanks!