Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dgretty

[1.1.1] Private Server [100 slots][whitelist]No banned Items

47 posts in this topic

IGN:  Zerit

I was looking for a small community to play Tekkit with and came across your server which sounds perfect.

Me and my husband looking for nice server to play on together. 

Ages: both 20

My IGN: Lastrila. His: SirBlackouts

:)

IGN- Marsden107

Age-18

Been playing for years and know the mods in and out. look forward to joining!

IGN - Grimbolg

Age - 49

I've been playing minecraft for a couple months now.  Looking for a solid, non-pvp server.

IGN-alexlazenby11

Age-17

I'm very mature and i am looking for a long term Tekkit server with no banned items to play with a nice community

IGN: Oneironz

Experience: I have hosted tekkit and direwolf20 server previously, always small servers and always had a ton of fun! This time, I am looking forwards to join someone else's server, being the host can get tiring :P

Hopefully you allow me to play in your server, playing survival alone can get very, very boring.

Hope to hear from you soon!

IGN: MrW0lfGaming

The last server I joined he had it up then it started to lag, and then crashed and he did not tell anyone what happend.

IGN - Desmond_Rucker

Age - 18

I haven't played tekkit for years due to most of my friends not being interested but keen to get back into it.

Age:17 (Can't really judge myself wether I'm mature or not given that's a biased opinion, but people tell me I am, if that helps)

IGN: FlippinHelix

Just looking for a decent server to play tekkit on at this point, looking to make some friends to play with aswell.

Either way, cheers.

IGN- fudgekid100 I know I was 6 when I made it

age- 16

I've always enjoyed tekkit  and enjoyed playing it with the intended mods would love to join

• Similar Content

• By Tx957
      Hey,
      I got an issue with my Tekkit Crashing every time I try to play it. I don't know if it occurs with other packs tho. My Java's up to date, and so are my Drivers. I will embed the Crash file here:
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I'm sorry, Dave. Time: 13.11.18 18:14 Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:244) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:449) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Stacktrace: at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:244) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:449) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27) -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.6.4 Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0 Java Version: 1.8.0_191, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 291973816 bytes (278 MB) / 383778816 bytes (366 MB) up to 6681526272 bytes (6372 MB) JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx7168m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0 FML: Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965 LWJGL: 2.9.0 OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge' Type: Client (map_client.txt) Resource Pack: Default Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Thank You!
    • By Piggie
      The ARMA 3X modpack is based off of popular modern games. ARMA 3 is the primary style of the game the modpack will simulate with its own twist. To bring Minecraft players a brand new Faction experience within the client mini games including guns, vehicles and aircrafts. Linking friends, the community and game play. The modpack will revolve around player versus players through battle between factions with modern weapons. Newly introduced gameplay to Minecraft.
      If you have not downloaded the modpack, follow the tutorial here or simply type 'Arma 3x' in the search bar of technic launcher. On the main menu, there will be a Multiplayer button that will lead you to the official server. Create your own factions, build bases, and craft vehicles to fight against other players. A texturepack is provided by the modpack, you are welcome to remove it or change it to ones you like!
      Install Java 7/8 64 bit if you don't have it already, you will need a 64 bit computer and operating system (it is recommended at least). You will need 1.5 or more GB of RAM, but 4 or above is not recommended. Crash reports should be submitted through a service like http://pastebin.com and provided a link with in the discussion tab, crash reports directly pasted into the comment will be ignored.

[Recent Updates]
    • By jacob603491
      We are a new dragon ball server with lots of features.
      There is the dbc mod and a few other mods that are a lot of fun. We are not whitelisted and we have 80 slots!
      IP: In modpack by default
      modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/dbc-infinity.1251306
      Discord: https://discord.gg/gtN8zaG
      Features:
      StoryMode
      Custom Forms
      Quests
      Custom Training
      Different Planets
      Epic PVP

• By jacob603491
      We are a new dragon ball server with lots of features. 
      modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/dbc-infinity.1251306
      Discord: https://discord.gg/gtN8zaG
      Features:
      StoryMode
      Custom Forms
      Quests
      Custom Training
      Different Planets
      Epic PVP
    • By theMOGLISS
      does anyone know if theres a modpack combining tekkit classic and pixelmon or a pixelmon pack with equivelent exchange and buildcraft and all the mods to make automated factories?