Mac launcher won't open packs

apollo_justice_

Question

I've seen this question asked a lot, but I haven't seen any fixes for Macs. The launcher says "Copying OS X natives", tries to open the modpack, and then just goes right back to the launcher. None of the other questions had any help for a Mac. I'm using OS X Mavericks, if that's important.

2 answers to this question

I'm having this same issue.

I have two Mac's, on one which is a 27" iMac, 16 GB RAM that's about 2 years old...everything works perfectly.

Our older Mac Mini w/4 GB RAM exhibits the same behavior as above - everything seems to be coming up just fine and right before it seems the game should launch and then it just goes back to the launcher.

On 22-5-2016 at 1:25 AM, apollo_justice_ said:

I've seen this question asked a lot, but I haven't seen any fixes for Macs. The launcher says "Copying OS X natives", tries to open the modpack, and then just goes right back to the launcher. None of the other questions had any help for a Mac. I'm using OS X Mavericks, if that's important.

5 hours ago, crazycoolcal said:

I'm having this same issue.

I have two Mac's, on one which is a 27" iMac, 16 GB RAM that's about 2 years old...everything works perfectly.

Our older Mac Mini w/4 GB RAM exhibits the same behavior as above - everything seems to be coming up just fine and right before it seems the game should launch and then it just goes back to the launcher.

Launcher logs please. Can be found in .technic/logs (should be in application support somewhere), upload it to pastebin or paste.ubuntu.com.