Need help, all packs lag unbearably

No matter what I do, all packs lag to the point of being unplayable. I tried messing with the RAM, but this doesn't help. However, when pressing f3 after making changes to the RAM I can see that the memory has been corresponded, but memory used stays roughly the same (3-7%). Any suggestions?

Edited by Someguyorwhatever
Made a mistake

On 5/25/2016 at 11:28 PM, AetherPirate said:

What are the specs of your machine (CPU, RAM, GPU)?  

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30 GHz 2.40 GHz

8 GB of RAM

64 bit OS

64 Based processor

Windows 10 

I don't think that this is a problem of how powerful my computer is since any other programs run smoothly as ever in the background.

Also, I've tried Optifine which hasn't helped at all. 

Added some details

Also, to give more of an explanation on the issue, upon opening the pack it loads fine however the mouse is not registered on buttons for a while (turn blue) and when clicked it takes a while to load. Scrolling the mods is also laggy  

Here's some insight that might be helpful, and yes I know who he is irl so please don't say I'm just trying to give insight on an issue I don't know. 

Hello Breeasaurus!

I would like you to post link to this modpack. Also update your java if not already updated.

This can be a problem caused by mods or your computer to test it out, please add Fastcraft & Optifine to your modpack if you can.

Also run minecraft and nothing else to test if your computer is causing this shutdown all unneeded programs.

If this hasn't helped you any way feel free to message me. 

Edited by E4RU

• 4 weeks later...

I managed to slightly fix it. Somehow setting the java to 32 bit made it playable (still slightly laggy though) Hopefully this should shed more light on the solution. I still can't run larger packs like Attack of the B-team and Tekkit very well though, which makes sense considering I'm only limited to one GB. 

10 hours ago, Someguyorwhatever said:

I managed to slightly fix it. Somehow setting the java to 32 bit made it playable (still slightly laggy though) Hopefully this should shed more light on the solution. I still can't run larger packs like Attack of the B-team and Tekkit very well though, which makes sense considering I'm only limited to one GB. 

Are you using Intel HD Graphics by any chance?

• 1 month later...