Forge server closes after a few seconds of start

I recently just managed to work my own modpack,now I wanted to do my server for it,but the problem is when I open the forge.jar file it closes after a few seconds.

I know,that this is a problem with the ram that is set up to it.I made a bat file for the server and seted to 2G use,but the problem is when I run the bat file,it didn't realy works as it should.

I don't know what is the problem wiht it

here is the latest server log: http://pastebin.com/Q9wJXsJH

hope you can solve my problem again guys,and thaks for JaariAtmc who helpd me to solver my previous problem :) 

9 hours ago, ShrillBear52 said:

I recently just managed to work my own modpack,now I wanted to do my server for it,but the problem is when I open the forge.jar file it closes after a few seconds.

I know,that this is a problem with the ram that is set up to it.I made a bat file for the server and seted to 2G use,but the problem is when I run the bat file,it didn't realy works as it should.

I don't know what is the problem wiht it

here is the latest server log: http://pastebin.com/Q9wJXsJH

hope you can solve my problem again guys,and thaks for JaariAtmc who helpd me to solver my previous problem :) 

Easy, remove clientsided mods, like Rei...

2 hours ago, ShrillBear52 said:

But I want that mod :( is there any other way?

edit:I removed rei's,but it's still closes the server,wtf?

Keep REI in your client modpack, but don't put it on your server pack. Its a CLIENT-side mod, so the server will crash during startup with that in the serverpack.

Also, these ones:

• ArmorStatusHUD-client
  • StatusEffectHUD-client
  • Damage-Indicators
  • InventoryTweaks-1.59

These mods are all clientside only, and should not be included in the server pack.

6 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Keep REI in your client modpack, but don't put it on your server pack. Its a CLIENT-side mod, so the server will crash during startup with that in the serverpack.

Also, these ones:

• ArmorStatusHUD-client
  • StatusEffectHUD-client
  • Damage-Indicators
  • InventoryTweaks-1.59

These mods are all clientside only, and should not be included in the server pack.

Ok thank you,will chech it,but what exactly " client mods "means? I still don't understand it :D 

50 minutes ago, ShrillBear52 said:

Ok thank you,will chech it,but what exactly " client mods "means? I still don't understand it :D 

You have 2 types of mods, clientside and universal mods. Universal mods adds blocks to the game, mechanics shown to you and others, and such. Clientside only things are mods like custom main menu, HUDs, minimaps etc. These mods refer to client-code that is not available in the server-code, and thus will crash the server if called.

Just now, JaariAtmc said:

You have 2 types of mods, clientside and universal mods. Universal mods adds blocks to the game, mechanics shown to you and others, and such. Clientside only things are mods like custom main menu, HUDs, minimaps etc. These mods refer to client-code that is not available in the server-code, and thus will crash the server if called.

I got it and thank you again,all works like a charm :D 

3 hours ago, ShrillBear52 said:

Ok then,so what can I don in this case to fix i or avoid ti? (if I can)

Possibly upgrade your computer in any way, and at the very least, make sure your mods are from a legitimate source (Curse is a legitimate source and should have all those mods).