I try to log in but doesnt work, please help!

_CyberGaming_

Question

OK so whenever I try to log into the technic launcher, it keeps saying that the username or password is incorrect but I know for a fact I'm typing the right thing, I even changed my password but still didn't work, I even changed my username, and yes I did use my minecraft account. So please help me. I even reinstalled Technic Launcher.

In advance, Thanks!

_CyberGaming_

Edited by _CyberGaming_

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, _CyberGaming_ said:

OK so whenever I try to log into the technic launcher, it keeps saying that the username or password is incorrect but I know for a fact I'm typing the right thing, I even changed my password but still didn't work, I even changed my username, and yes I did use my minecraft account. So please help me. I even reinstalled Technic Launcher.

In advance, Thanks!

_CyberGaming_

About 21 hours ago, an admin account was compromised. So therefore they had to close this website and any authentication. I'm sure they're still having problems with the communication between the website and the launcher, which means that people are having a few issues.

I know how you feel, I haven't been able to play for over 16 hours

the same problem with me fix this Tekkit :argh:

On 2016-6-27 at 0:59 AM, Memo_Militia said:

About 21 hours ago, an admin account was compromised. So therefore they had to close this website and any authentication. I'm sure they're still having problems with the communication between the website and the launcher, which means that people are having a few issues.

I know how you feel, I haven't been able to play for over 16 hours

its been a year and still not working :argh:

• Moderators

the fuck? why are you posting on a half year old topic? That issue is long gone and the website and launcher is running fine. Explain your issue on

its been a year and still not working

for this tells me nothing