_CyberGaming_

I try to log in but doesnt work, please help!

Question

OK so whenever I try to log into the technic launcher, it keeps saying that the username or password is incorrect but I know for a fact I'm typing the right thing, I even changed my password but still didn't work, I even changed my username, and yes I did use my minecraft account. So please help me. I even reinstalled Technic Launcher.

In advance, Thanks!

_CyberGaming_

Edited by _CyberGaming_

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, _CyberGaming_ said:

OK so whenever I try to log into the technic launcher, it keeps saying that the username or password is incorrect but I know for a fact I'm typing the right thing, I even changed my password but still didn't work, I even changed my username, and yes I did use my minecraft account. So please help me. I even reinstalled Technic Launcher.

In advance, Thanks!

_CyberGaming_

About 21 hours ago, an admin account was compromised. So therefore they had to close this website and any authentication. I'm sure they're still having problems with the communication between the website and the launcher, which means that people are having a few issues.

I know how you feel, I haven't been able to play for over 16 hours

the same problem with me fix this Tekkit :argh:

On 2016-6-27 at 0:59 AM, Memo_Militia said:

About 21 hours ago, an admin account was compromised. So therefore they had to close this website and any authentication. I'm sure they're still having problems with the communication between the website and the launcher, which means that people are having a few issues.

I know how you feel, I haven't been able to play for over 16 hours

its been a year and still not working :argh:

the fuck? why are you posting on a half year old topic? That issue is long gone and the website and launcher is running fine. Explain your issue on

its been a year and still not working

for this tells me nothing

No response, no help. This issue is closed.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Heimdall_
      I am trying to download the 1.7.10 pack from the Technic Launcher and I keep receiving the following message: Error unzipping a file for the following pack: The 1.7.10 Pack Attempting to extract file the-1710-pack-0.9.7.zip, but it did not exist. Please consult the mudpack author. I checked the mod pack's website and it is currently telling me that no connection to database could be established I was wondering if this is why I am not able to download it and if it is not the issue what is and how would I fix it
    • By cascross123
      So I've recently re downloaded the Technic launcher after having to wipe my mac. Now it's hanging on the Technic logo, after showing 'Querying uodate stream'.
      Tried an uninstall and reinstall of Java, removing and re downloading the launcher, and numerous restarts.
      Firewall is disabled so it's not that causing issues.
      Any known issues with Sierra, or am I doing something wrong?
    • By barti978
      Hey, I've been struggling to play Pixelmon for 4 days now. Unfortunately I can't run it. There's no errors or something during downloading or even launching, but when the launcher wants to run Minecraft it automatically turns back to it. Not even a flash of Minecraft's screen, etc.
      Then I thought, maybe it's modpack issue or something, so I decided to download and launch first modpack on the list which is "Attack of the B-Team". And, surprise, it doesn't work as well... 
      I checked log of my "launching"... It says that I have 512MB RAM assigned for it... But I have assigned 4 GB in launcher's options... Is there any way to change it manually?
      I have a Windows 7 64-bit, 8 GB RAM, I have tried a lot of different tips (including re-downloading, changing RAM, changing JAVA version, etc.)
      I don't know what else can I do... I'm fed up with this issue and I hope someone can help me...
      If it will help, I played Pixelmon long time ago (about an year I think?) on this PC and then there was no problem. 
    • By Xx-CUDDLES-xX
      Hi my technic will not launch any of the modpacks i have installed i would appreciate it if anyone had a solution, thanks.
    • By AlphaWinter
      Help! Random times Technic launcher uninstalls my
      ModPacks and i have to re-download them!! Please help me