hexit malfunction.

fire_brother2014

Question

i was playing the game everything seemed fine then one moment my avatar  was starting up at the sky and that about it. i done some research people are like its your graphics card and i highly dought that. as i can run other various modpack with out this occurring it  only occurred in hexit. which uses 1.6. and other modpacks i have used use 1.7 to even vanilla with 1.9. so im don't think it has anything to do with my video card as i can run steves galexy and others with out having this problem. so i was wondering if someone could tell me how to get my avatar from looking up at the sky  it only has occurred in hexit. so mouse is not a problem and  it can't be the video card because all other version run perfectly fine.

5 answers to this question

okay the first part is easy to figure out the site that you posted don't make since as it the same thing i had copy and pasted before. and it won't give me a uplink or anything to post it to hear. so im wasting my time. 

Edited by fire_brother2014

13 minutes ago, fire_brother2014 said:

what syntex do i use? maybe then it will give me something to give you.

Just plain text is fine. Just add the text in said log file to the box, put some random name in the Poster's box. Press "Paste!". The URL in your webbrowser on the next page will be the URL I require to let you know what is wrong.