Hexxit Server Error 403

LawlessStarling

Question

This must honestly be the hundredth time explaining this, but here we go.

Alright. So, hexxit is an awesome modpack, and it has tons of public servers for it, Its pretty boring playing by yourself, so i decided to join Chillax Gaming's Hexxit server. the version is the same, i havent touched the mods. Every time i try and join i get error 403. and yes i know that means that i must be banned from the server because its a denied request to join error. I have never been on this server before, mind you, and so i am very confused. So i make a new server and put in an ip for a COMPLETELY different server. same result. 

I have never been banned in my life, I have done nothing wrong. I have a fully legit version of minecraft. Im just a normal girl wanting to play on a server. 

I was on discord asking for help and one of the mods said that i must be banned from all hexxit servers or something, and when i asked them who to talk to to get it fixed, i got no reply. 

So, in conclusion, my questions are these: 1: Have i really been banned? 2: Can i be unbanned? 3: If im not banned, how can i fix this problem?

Screen shots: http://imgur.com/a/Lm2SS   <---- the one that shows the server list shows that it is completely normal looking, like i could connect

2 answers to this question

On 7/16/2016 at 10:45 AM, JaariAtmc said:

Yeah, quite strange, that's an error that the MC auth servers are unreachable. I wonder if they are up again by now...

Still having the same problem, just tested it today after ignoring hexxit for a while. got any other ideas?