See who gave reputation

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Boxall
      So I was playing 1.1.1 with a friend the other day on LAN for a while. We managed to get some engines and a quarry etc set up and then all of a sudden, every single red alloy wire decided to turn itself horizontal, irrespective of position relative to other wires. This was most frustrating as even if we picked up the wire and placed it back, it did the same thing and the signal would not travel. Does anyone know the issue and have a solution?
    • By VOJAKIS
      When i am trying to load my save the Tekkit Legends just crashes, i uploaded a crash report if someone would take a look at it.
      crash-2018-07-27_11.36.40-server.txt
    • By levelzyt
      Every time I try to join my Tekkit Legends server it crashes on the loading in screen. I have a crash report here (https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/DGXy74QZtY/)
    • By antimore
      I host a custom modded survival server at home but at the moment I just play with some friends so ofcourse our community is quite small. So that's why we are searching for a few new people that will be active on the server. We do only accept people over 18 and expect you not to ruin everything for everybody. We would like it if you have discord and a descend mic but that's not a must. A big plus is if you speak dutch, we don't mind you speaking English we can do that too but all of the current players are Belgian.
        Some basic rules:
      - Use common sense
      - No griefing, ofcourse that's an instant ban. (But you can claim your own chunks)
      - Be nice to others
      - Don't to anything you don't want others to do to you
      - If you read the rules, answer rules questions with I consent
      - Don't ruin the map by leaving half trees or 1x1 towers
      - Act like an adult and just have fun on the server
      - Don't make any structures that cause major lagg
        The modpack:
      If you get accepted we will send you the modpack and the server ip. It's on technic launcher and gets updated with mods people suggest and like. By now it's pretty complete and has about 210 mods.
        The server:
      I host the server at home on a dedicated pc. It has an 8-core processor and 8gb of ram. Enough for now.
        Whitelist application: Answer in reply or dm me.
        - IGN?
      - Name / Nickname?
      - Age?
      - Timezone?
      - Minecraft modded experience?
      - Ever been banned before? If so, why?
      - Have you read the rules?
      - Why do you want to play on our server? Why should we accept you?
    • By JetroNL
      Hi, am I am unable to launch TEKKIT Legends. I'm not able to launch Attack of the B-team either. After installing the pack, I'll press Play, there'll be some activity and then the Technic Launcher pops up again as if nothing happened.
      I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, the latest Java version downloaded this evening prior to my last 3 attempts to get things working and MineCraft 1.12.2 (which runs fine). I have reinstalled the Technic Launcher as well, deleting the .technic folder and activating the Technic Launcher which then reinstalls (I assume) everything it needs.
      In the hope that someone can help me identify and resolve the issue, I have attached the TEKKIT Legends log.