Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yo1yo20

[1.1.1] Small Whitelisted Community Looking For Nice Players | Tekkit Legends

35 posts in this topic

IGN: ColeoCraft

Experience: i have played tekkit scince the technic modpack and up to now and i know almost all of the mods in tekkit legends and i just was playing another server but i have so much emc it got boring so now im lokking for a new server to join and iv never joined a server thats white listed

My in game name is Moon_Tower ... I'm 30 ... I've played this mod pack a good bit and I'm looking for a server to play on with people working together to build cool things ... I love minecraft it's just hard to find good serverstuff with people not killing each other over and over again or people just destroying everything ... hope to hear from you soon

My steam name is Jcourtade it's easier to come tact me on it

IGN: dssyIg

Experience: I have played a lot of the Tekkit Classic and Direwolf20 but not Tekkit Legends.

I'm looking forward to join your server.

IGN: Snoozy45

Experience: Played enough tekkit legends to know what i'm doing sorta LoL just looking for a server to have fun cause solo gets boring after a while.

IGN: MoltVoltPanda

Experience: I played Tekkit Classic alot in the past, but stopped playing for a year or so. I recently started again, and I remember mostly how things work.

IGN: RamblingGambler

Experience: Played tekkit when it came out, liked it allot then i took a break and im looking to get back into it seems like a server like this would be a nice place to start.

ign: whoareyou712

experience: i havent really played this modpack very much but have played a lot of tekkit classic and a bit of regular tekkit, i think i am well experienced with equivalent exchange, buildcraft and industrial craft mod and would be willing to help anyone in need of assistance. :) 

i really want to play on your server because playing by yourself is boring and pubic servers are usually a mess because they have too many people playing on them.

IGN: TheCombatCA

I've played Tekkit Classic before and reached the end game and now this seems like an interesting change.

IGN: Aanikka

Experience: lots of MC experienc this would be my first tekkit server.

IGN: flameskateboard

Experience: I have quite a bit of experience in this pack,from ProjectE to IC2. I know lots of mods. (mostly due to watching the cubgames tekkit legends lets play) I'm willing to mine. chop down trees, and craft items that we need! I am also basically a living encyclopedia on this pack, I have wanted to get a new start in a new server for some time as well.

I really hope you will allow me to start on your server, just like Oneironz says, playing survival alone can get boring.

I hope to hear from you eventually. (I know this is a post from 2016 but I still have hope)

• Similar Content

• By OrangePlayz
      At first everything looks normal when he launches Tekkit legends then the Technic laucher goes into minmalized mode and comes back seconds later without opening Tekkit legends.
      I heard It would helpful to see the log so I got the two last logs right here :).
      https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/XyVcckS257/
      https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/swFkVcgDfs/

My friends system specs:
      Intel i5
      3.8gb ram
      HitatchiHTS725016A9
      Intel (R) HD graphics

Help is appreciated, thanks!
    • By AdinaTheFurscist
      I was trying to setup a server for me and my friend to play on, but then I ran into a bug where my tekkit legends client always crashed upon joining, I looked into the logs and all I could find was this. Does anyone know a fix to this? I've been trying to fix it for several hours and I can't seem to figure it out, much appreciated if you help me.

https://pastebin.com/AgxYDufw
    • By JustTrash
      Hello!
      I don't quite know what to write, but I'll give you a quick rundown of the server.
      What is our server? Let me tell you, we like to consider the server semi-rp, what do I mean by that? Well, we like to promote a team/solo based interpersonal world. Create communities, meet new people and maybe even wage war ;).
      We like to keep things free an open, we don't like restrictions, so you can expect looser ban lists, less plugins, less lag.
      What plugins? Plugins on our server consist of;
      - Essentials : The essentials!
      - GroupManager : To manage the groups!
      - GriefPrevention : To keep your builds as safe as you can! (/siege enabled!)
      - Buycraft : To benefit our benefactor.
      What can I be expecting from the modpack? Fun and enjoyable mods, explosives, armour, weapons, tools, quarries, magic, a mod for every person, A tool for every miner, A sword for every warrior. Our pack can be downloaded at this link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/monitors-fun-pack.1263647
      How do I join? Our server IP is legnuts.fluctis.com:27334, and yes, the server IP is kind of strange, we do like to focus on our builds and stuff, but our community is definitely one to promote jokes. The server is whitelisted, we like to make sure members of our community are people who we feel can understand and appreciate our rules and such. To apply for the server, you can join our discord: https://discord.gg/r4T8BV7! All you have to do is confirm you understand our rules, and state why you wish to join!
      Speaking of rules... On our server, our rules are pretty simple;
      No cheating.
      No glitches.
      Also, we do not want players exploiting plugins, nor bypassing griefprevention. As you can see, we really don't want players to be restricted by any means! Our banned items also put into action this same argument, as of now, our only banned items being Watch of flowing time (ProjectE) and Dark Matter Pedestal (ProjectE). 
      Hopefully you have taken interest in the server and community and apply! I have decided not to attach any pictures, but rather leave it a surprise for the people who join.
      Thanks, see you soon!

• By Boxall
      So I was playing 1.1.1 with a friend the other day on LAN for a while. We managed to get some engines and a quarry etc set up and then all of a sudden, every single red alloy wire decided to turn itself horizontal, irrespective of position relative to other wires. This was most frustrating as even if we picked up the wire and placed it back, it did the same thing and the signal would not travel. Does anyone know the issue and have a solution?
    • By VOJAKIS
      When i am trying to load my save the Tekkit Legends just crashes, i uploaded a crash report if someone would take a look at it.
      crash-2018-07-27_11.36.40-server.txt