Tekkit signature!

cproo12

Just as a matter of interest why aren't sigs allowed ? Or locations for that matter. I see the mods have them but not us. I feel that sigs and such brighten up a forum and as this forum layout is uglier than my last wife, it might help.

Just as a matter of interest why aren't sigs allowed ? Or locations for that matter. I see the mods have them but not us. I feel that sigs and such brighten up a forum and as this forum layout is uglier than my last wife, it might help.

Locations are allowed and sigs aren't because they clutter up the place. I am very happy they don't allow sigs.

Sigs are 100% pointless. Consider that a lot of forums don't moderate shitposting, one can get extremely frustrated wading through a large thread when most end up just putting ''LOL or '+1'' with a 1024*1920 signature or something stoopid.

I swear to god, I've seen you post that before. But I can't remember when/where. Maybe it was some super freaky dream I had?

These forums are beautiful, you're high.

I'm glad we can agree on at least one point.

I meant no offence, my last forum looked like a handbag full of rainbows, so the basic color scheme here takes some getting used to.

Alright, I'll concede that these forums would probably not be as exciting to someone high. But then again I guess that makes sense with what I said.