yourmodpack.host

Modpack hosting | Free | youmodpack.host

6 posts in this topic

You magnificent people.

Question. Would it be possible to have a higher File Size? Pixelmon packs are usually quite large.

Edited by Scravey

On 7/30/2016 at 1:22 AM, Scravey said:

You magnificent people.

Question. Would it be possible to have a higher File Size? Pixelmon packs are usually quite large.

Hi, The max upload size is 300MB at the moment. If I may ask, how big is your modpack?

On 8/1/2016 at 0:06 PM, yourmodpack.host said:

Hi, The max upload size is 300MB at the moment. If I may ask, how big is your modpack?

The pack is 320 MB. Seems large, but like I said Pixelmon alone (depending on version) is usually around 250+ MB. If you don't want to or can't increase it for obvious bandwidth and server reasons, that's fine. Your service is free, and that's why its so great.

Edit: I now use the Pixelmon Preloader mod, so that fixes the size issue.I don't really think you need to increase it actually, 300MB should be more than enough for the large majority of modpacks.

Edited by Scravey

I'm in the same boat. Would use this in a heartbeat, but my modpack uses CustomNPCs with a bunch of custom assets, and comes in around 354MB and counting.

Hey Yourmodpackhost.  I just thought you should know that your Registration button on the website is not working.  It either brings up a 404 message, or says that "The site can't be reached.  http://80.82.75.103/ took too long to respond."  Can you help?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TalkinHead9
      I have been trying to set up a modpack for me and my friends to play on. I set everything up which (to my knowledge of how to do this) appears to be done correctly. The pack installs fine. However, none of the mods appear to be there, it simply launches the pack in vanilla 1.7.10. Please help!    Link:https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/talkinheads-pack.1063512                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
    • By Zyplomad
      Hello programmers, gamers, and modders alike,
      Recently, I decided to try my hand at making a modpack for my friends and I, called The ZyploPack, named after yours truly. I used several different text and video guides to help me create it, and it fundamentally works, as it is available in the Technic Launcher, but whenever I attempt to try and run it via the Play button, it loads up to the Mojang screen, then crashes, leaving me frustrated and confused. It worked when I was only using one mod, SecurityCraft 1.7.10, but I wanted to add more mods to the pack, so I added all of the mods I wanted in, which is when the crashing returned (it was there before I tried only using one mod). This was the crash report of the last time I tried to run it is attached. Please help me get my modpack up and running. 
      Cheers!
      - Zyplomad
      crash-2017-07-11_08.51.58-client.txt
    • By dylan5087
      Hi, I have started a public voltz server which everyone is free to join.  There are no banned items and everything else is pretty much a work in progress, because of this i am also looking for staff to monitor and manage the server such as builders, moderators and admins etc...  If you wish to become staff just let me know and we can go from there   If you want more details just reply to this post and ill get back to you with more information.  Have Fun !!!!   
      The IP is 51.254.167.58