Server start

LordChristoff

Hello :) how's it going? I begin my time on this site with a server related question (I apologise if this has been covered before), which I am sure it has. But anyway, me and a friend are tyring to get a Tekkit main server to work and having no luck. It seems we are currently on tekkit 1.7.10 which the launcher version refuses to connect too. We just don't know where to go or what to do.. can somebody either tell us what version of what we need to make this damn server work with the plugins please? Thankyou

- What tekkit version we need (client side)

- What mods we need server side 

- What plugins are best

Cheers

LC

18 hours ago, LordChristoff said:

Hello :) how's it going? I begin my time on this site with a server related question (I apologise if this has been covered before), which I am sure it has. But anyway, me and a friend are tyring to get a Tekkit main server to work and having no luck. It seems we are currently on tekkit 1.7.10 which the launcher version refuses to connect too. We just don't know where to go or what to do.. can somebody either tell us what version of what we need to make this damn server work with the plugins please? Thankyou

- What tekkit version we need (client side)

- What mods we need server side 

- What plugins are best

Cheers

LC

You can download your server files either here:1.2.9g (recommended version) or here 1.2.10cx (newest version)

And afer that you can download the Technic launcher for your Tekkit client here: http://launcher.technicpack.net/launcher4/347/TechnicLauncher.exe

Configure & start your server & the client (make sure that the versions match), enter your IP address and you're good to go!

.. ow and about the plugins... here's a hint.

Edited by Gomo