Anime - General

HoodwinkDude

What is your favourite anime? (Don't say Boku no Pico! And for the love of god don't say Cory In The House. It isn't even an anime.) What is the worst anime you've seen? (Same as before). What anime would you recommend? No profanity and just be nice to people. 

In all seriousness, I have been enjoying Jojo's Bizarre Adventure quite a bit. I'm only a few episodes in, but it's fantastic so far.

My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu hit me like a pallet of bricks, especially in the second season. Probably because I relate to the main character a little too well. The animation is solid though, and they tend to avoid a lot of the common anime rom-com pitfalls, (harems, fanservice, etc.). I also like that they spend a fair amount of effort on the body language of the characters, it adds a nice layer to the dialogue. Definitely not a show everyone will enjoy, but I've loved it so far, just a few episodes left.

FLCL was great, finished that a little while ago. It makes pretty much zero sense, but it was also great because of that.

Selector Infected WIXOSS, (only the first season), was kind of a wild ride. Not sure how I feel about contuining that one. It's Yugioh crossed with Madoka Magica. I cannot overstate how accurate that comparison is.

Halfway through Serial Experiments Lain; not even sure what to say about this. I understand it even less that FLCL and I don't think FLCL was meant to be "understood", really. Great atmosphere/worldbuilding though. I give it telephone wires/10.

Fate/Stay Night, (the original series), is hot garbage as far as I'm concerned. Pacing is awful, main character is a complete doorknob who takes nothing seriously, animation is meh... yeah, I stopped watching about halfway through. Can anyone testify that Fate/Zero or Unlimited Blade Works is worth watching if I hated /stay night?