Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

_Pythonix_

Unban from Discord

8 posts in this topic

Hello, A few months I was banned from Technic discord for replying to a mod named Khionu, The reason I got banned was talking to Khionu who was treating me like a peasant, I dont remember the whole conservation and if Khionu is reading this he might be able to tell you, But what I remember is I was replying to him talking about my friend who was also banned, I said he was banned unfairly and I started arguing about it and then he said

"You are starting to be more of a smartass, This means I might have to ban you" Or something like that, I dont remember it all

He told me to watch my language while he is using language as a mod, I said "Oh would you look at that, Telling me to watch my language and you just said Smartass"

Some of you may agree Smartass may not be language but I disagree with that.

Anyways, I would like to get unbanned from your discord server

Discord Name: _Pythonix_

5 hours ago, Munaus said:

I resent that. You're ass is not that smart

Wow, Very friendly and mature moderators

I know that but it just not fair to ban me for talking about my friend

Hi o/.

I ban a lot. I know this. I have a low tolerance for bratty behavior. And I recall this incident, but as you do, only vaguely. Not enough to know if you deserve to be unbanned, and our policy is typically "if we don't know enough to unban, we don't". You're claiming to have been called a smartass? Well, that would be a probable reason for me to have banned you. I wouldn't have banned you for "talking about [your] friend", unless I had already closed the topic. If we rule on something. we don't appreciate it continued to be questioned.

We aren't mediators, we aren't babysitters..... we are janitors, taking out the trash.

..and with that I'm closing this. Creating a new topic with the same contents will be considered banworthy.