RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD

Cheap Shot

starting a lets play on a map the i have been playing in single player and am looking for 3-6 people to help.

Want another play? I'm 16 and just like Gaiaalpha I'm not the BEST at making good looking structures, although I can make some alright looking ones I'm better at practical things/buildings IGN: miner3216 I have some experience in Tekkit enough to know what I'm doing, but I'm no expert

Want another play? I'm 16 and just like Gaiaalpha I'm not the BEST at making good looking structures, although I can make some alright looking ones I'm better at practical things/buildings IGN: miner3216 I have some experience in Tekkit enough to know what I'm doing, but I'm no expert

OK server is 192.168.1.109

Hey guys out there !

I'd love to start up a little Tekkit comunity it doesn't matter if you don't know much you'll learn more soon, First fill the app out

IG Name :

RL Name :

Age IRL :

Why would you like to join the community? :

Do you have Skype and a working microphone? : If so add stantheman2001 And add Daniel

You should be able to host a white listed server and have a good Mine craft name Add me on Skype with the Application there don't PM Me it if you do not have Skype you cannot join sorry!. But add me on Skype with the application if i accept you we'll talk more on Skype! Thank you everyone!

Hey guys out there !

I'd love to start up a little Tekkit comunity it doesn't matter if you don't know much you'll learn more soon, First fill the app out

IG Name :

RL Name :

Age IRL :

Why would you like to join the community? :

Do you have Skype and a working microphone? : ( If yes, add stantheman2001 And add Daniel )

Your county ( Must be from UK )

Which map do you want? ( Fresh or Flat Recommended Fresh )

Minecraft Experience ( Doesn't matter Do not have to answer )

You should be able to host a white listed server and have a good Mine craft name Add me on Skype with the Application there don't PM Me it if you do not have Skype you cannot join sorry!. But add me on Skype with the application if i accept you we'll talk more on Skype! Thank

I'm looking for one or two more for a Tekkit series - I'm AndyMossers everywhere, and I'm very mature for my age of 13.

Must be from the UK, be mature and be able to build reasonable structures. I'll accept any Tekkit experience level, as it's supposed to be a sort of tutorial anyway. No bad swear words will be used and I need someone pretty funny that can record (my PC's not up to much). PM me on these forums, give as many details as possible and I'll go from there.

Thanks!

Can You host a server:

what map( a fresh one or map to do with challenges) :

mic

minecraft exp

my country

time zone

can you record or have a youtube channel

minecraft name

any one want to join me i can host about another 1 or 2 people

message me on skype noobertuber970

Hey i'm 11 and i would like to find a partner to do a lets play with, All i need is your Skype name and I'll test you on there you must have a good PC And a good Mic thanks. PM Me your skype name.

im 11.5 and id want a lp partner 2 my skype is noobertuber970 and i can host the server i have a mic

I'm looking for one or two more for a Tekkit series - I'm AndyMossers everywhere, and I'm very mature for my age of 13.

Must be from the UK, be mature and be able to build reasonable structures. I'll accept any Tekkit experience level, as it's supposed to be a sort of tutorial anyway. No bad swear words will be used and I need someone pretty funny that can record (my PC's not up to much). PM me on these forums, give as many details as possible and I'll go from there.

Thanks!

Ignore this, cancelled my request.

Howdy!

Everyone! I'm starting up a tekkit lets play But, We need someone who is able to host a server and participate in the Letsplay!

Me and my friend must have OP and be able to have the server open - (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London Time all day for my mate and me to go on.

I've gotta be let know as soon as! Thankyou.

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I've lurked around the forums here for a while as a guest, but now I wanna participate a little bit.

I'm 22, American, and looking to join an LP of some description. I have Skype and a mic, but recording's not an option for me. I can't afford a dedicated server, but I can host not-so-dedicated ones.

I've been playing Minecraft since mid/late Beta, and only been playing Tekkit for a few weeks, but I'm getting the hang of it.

I don't build fantastically awesome structures. I'm not the most creative builder ever, far from it, leaning heavily towards the practical side of things, but when it comes to building I take direction very well, and I enjoy helping out.

My schedule is extremely flexible, and I'd be available to record just about any time, as long as it's not really early in the morning. I'm no fun in the morning.

I'm posting here not to recruit, but to be recruited. I'm looking for players 18 or more years in age, preferably more than one, who are looking to do a pick-up LP. If you're interested in adding a new member to your crew, please PM me here on the forums.

Hello peoples. I am 15 and starting a Tekkit LP, I just need a partner, 13-17 years old. I have a decent mic, skype and fraps. I can't host a server.

If you wish to record too, use Sphax PureBDCraft for Tekkit (64x or 128x)

My time zone is GMT+2 (East Europe)

My skype is Justo223

My YT channel is 223Juusto

My MC name is Justo423

Fill in this app

Ingame name:

MC experience:

Can you record:

Time zone:

I am available 10am-10pm GMT+2

Add me on Skype, PM or reply to this post

Found a partner, ignore.

Hi, MY name is tutsandallthat on youtube and i want to do a tekkit LP. I need at least one person to do this. Please dont just say no because i am a kid. I think that my channel would get a boost if i did this.

Port: 2.566.209.104

Server will be open usually from 5:00 to 7:00 excluding Fridays and Saturdays and the day that this was posted

Running tekkit 2.0

anyone can join

just trying to record a LP

skype is "kevin Borgcollection" ( used to need my guild name and first for WoW.)

i'd love to join

Hello everyone, My name is Iskandar Fischer on youtube and I am 16. I would like to start a tekkit multiplayer commentary with 1 or 2 other persons. I live in Western Europe, and my schedules is pretty nice so I have a lot of free time. I would like someone who is at least 15 and maximum 18. You must have skype. I myself can host the server and record but if you want to record as well I do not have a problem with it.

Fill in this app.

Name:

Timezone:

IGN:

Minecraft experience:

Tekkit experience:

Youtube experience (if you do not have any it s fine)

Show me your work (if you have any):

Your skype:

Can you record:

Can you edit video:

My app:

Name: Iskandar Fischer

Timezone: CEST

IGN : Dragonblazez

Minecraft experience: I started playing minecraft since beta 1.3 and I am now a really good builder. I am also pretty good with redstone. I also got accepted on the voxelbox

Tekkit experience: I am good with tekkit I know how to make any items automatic with machines (with and without EE).

Youtube experience (if you do not have any it s fine): almost none

Show me your work (if you have any): I do here is a link to it

Your skype: Iskandar Fischer or Dragonblazez

Can you record: Yes.

Can you edit video: Yes I have Imovie

Hi im Callum and I would like to particpate in a LP with 1+ people, i can record however my laptop can not handle hosting a server.

Name: Callum Hutchinson

Timezone: GMT

IGN: callumhutchy

Minecraft exp: Ive been playing minecraft since beta 1.6, and tekkit for quite a while

Hello everyone, My name is Iskandar Fischer on youtube and I am 16. I would like to start a tekkit multiplayer commentary with 1 or 2 other persons. I live in Western Europe, and my schedules is pretty nice so I have a lot of free time. I would like someone who is at least 15 and maximum 18. You must have skype. I myself can host the server and record but if you want to record as well I do not have a problem with it.

Fill in this app.

Name: Ricky Cushing

Timezone: CST

IGN: Alburn_Ragnar

Minecraft experience: I've been playing since April and have made large buildings in a server I use.

Tekkit experience: Started mid-July, trying to find good tekkit server with not much luck... Technic world was destroyed at update and now I want a partner to work with that is active and easy to work with.

Youtube experience: None, don't mind getting filmed though.

Show me your work (if you have any): No tekkit, but I've done some big builds. http://imgur.com/a/7NYHl

Your skype: rcushcush

Can you record: I have Fraps, have some problems with it

Can you edit video: Not currently, but up for downloading editing tools.

Fill in this app.

Name: I would like to give this in a PM, if possible.

Timezone: EST, USA East

IGN: Major_Creepist

Minecraft experience: I have been playing since 1.6, and I am very knowledgeable about all that is vanilla minecraft.

Tekkit experience: I started playing Technic/Tekkit since before they even had a proper launcher. I know how to use most of the mods, and how they interact with each other. Most Tekkit servers are not what I was looking for, and I have always wanted to do a LP with Tekkit.

Youtube experience (if you do not have any it s fine) I have an account on youtube and was thinking about doing a LP for Terraria. I know how to upload a video. My computer can't handle recording something like Minecraft, but a simple game like Terraria sure.

Show me your work (if you have any): I have made some pretty impressive pixel art, as you can see here: http://imgur.com/a/v4m1p and http://imgur.com/wfxWk&qmfBD#0

Your skype: I'd rather give it in a PM

Can you record: I can not record a game like Minecraft, let alone Tekkit. It puts too much stress on my computer and makes Minecraft run at about 5FPS, so no.

Can you edit video: I haven't made any videos, but if I had an editing program, I could probably make some pretty good edits.