How to delete modpacks without deleting worlds

HowsoArsenic

Is there a way to delete modpacks and not delete my world. Because i have this enderman infestation in my world and the mod i want to delete is dimensional doors mod. If there is a way to delete this mod without deleting my worlds because i am very successful in them. btw this modpack is hexxit.

• Moderators

Removing that mod will not delete your world. But back it up, just in case. 

Forge will ask you to confirm the removal of Dim Door's blocks while it launches, then it should be OK. 

If you connect to a hexxit server, this will not work. Mods on client side must match server side. 

For single player, its fine. 

Edited by AetherPirate

• Moderators

Close Minecraft.

Backup your world, its in C:\Users\*YourWindowsUsername\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\Hexxit\saves

Go to C:\Users\*YourWindowsUsername\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\Hexxit\mods and delete the DimDoors mod. 

Restart, it will bug you about removing blocks, /fml confirm and wait. 

THank you!!! sorry, this is the last question, I have a mac, and do I just drag the mod into the trash? because I tried to put it back in again for whatever reason, and it asked if i wanted to replace it, meaning that I had it all along even though I dragged it in the trash. Is there another way to remove it?