Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smexymango

Big dig not working Error Uninstalling(AdditionalPipes)

1 post in this topic

I tried getting on big dig today but it wasn't opening it would start but promptly stop after a few seconds so i deleted the pack but it wouldn't reinstall it said,

"An error occurred while attempting to delete 'C:\users\user1\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\bigdig\mods\AdditionalPipes2.3.0-BC3.5.3.jar' from the cache please check your system settings

I googled it and saw a few people with the same problem but there was no answers for the people. I would really like to figure this out and get back to playing big dig im not very technical with computers so I don't much of a clue at all what it is talking about If you can help please respond.

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong spot i am new to this forum and I dont know the right place to post things like this also I have never written a forum discussion so sorry if this is poorly structured/written. 

• Similar Content

• By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?

• By BladefuryDev
      The Technic Launcher seems to crash every time I try to access the "Modpack Options".  Here is the error log the launcher generates after closing itself.
      Crash Log - Pastebin
      GIF of the problem
    • By ViLiNxX
      Hi everyone , 
      after a long time I decided to return to minecraft but it was boring so i returned on technic but , when i launch any modpack on 1.6.4 like attack of the B-team , my favorite , the textures of blocks of a mod are blurries, and in vanilla , the block are separed and transparents sometimes... it's not playable . I tried to reinstall the modpack , to reinstall technic to an other file , to change all video settings , i allocated 6 go of ram on java's options, but nothing work. I'm french , sorry for my bad english !
      Please help !

• By Tooddy
      So, I updated the modpack, but I didn't like the new version, so I wanted to change the version of the modpack but no other version appears in the list.

• By ToyBoniiChan
      hello i am Toy and i have some bugs with my technic like,i can download all the modpacks but they dont open,i think its because i installed cracked version and used it but now i have the original one,but i removed the technic and reinstalled it so... somebody HELP ME

link of the logs:https://pastebin.com/DwDFijeT
      PLEASE