original Technic texture pack

kingdom killer

Most requests like this will usually be met with "Stop being lazy and do it yourself." from this forum. We generally don't coddle those who don't put out any effort on their own. Try searching the Technic folder for all files containing .PNG and it should find them.

ProTip: I wouldn't mouth off to the blue and red named guys unless you want to have a pink baby head avatar as a reward for your "wit."

thx i really did not know that they where like admins or something

and i don't have a premium minecraft account my friend does and i am helping him with his lets play texture pack

God, kids. Just be aware that we don't give help to people using pirated copies, so if something doesn't work, don't expect help from us.

i do not think it is pirating

but you can think as you please but don't stereotype me as that guy who cheats

because i don't care until mojang complains

(not trying to sound like a snotty 5 year old)

That's called pirating assclown. You will be stereotyped as the guy who cheats. because that's what you are doing.

btw: you do sound like a snotty 5 year old.

also urmum dresses you funny.

Most requests like this will usually be met with "Stop being lazy and do it yourself." from this forum.

Out of interest, why?

Yeah, its a very easy thing to do, but its a little time-consuming to get it all together into a loading, completed pack. Why doesn't one of the people who already made it, upload it for others to download? I'm trying to find one for Tekkit before I just do it myself. If I do it myself, I may just upload it :)

Do Tekkit packs go in here too, or only Technic?

Out of interest, why?

Yeah, its a very easy thing to do, but its a little time-consuming to get it all together into a loading, completed pack. Why doesn't one of the people who already made it, upload it for others to download? I'm trying to find one for Tekkit before I just do it myself. If I do it myself, I may just upload it :)

Do Tekkit packs go in here too, or only Technic?

there are rules you agreed to when buying minecraft and rules for posting on this site.

....... the default texture pack is always in minecraft, period, as its PART of the minecraft.jar you freaking idiot

Not quite what he means. I think he wants the default pack with ALL THE MOD TEXTURES added :P That requires decompiling all the mods too.

Its easy to do yourself, just it takes time, which is why I agree there should be at least a default pack with all the mod textures even if it doesn't have the vanilla stuff. I think the OP is going the wrong way about getting it made though.

Oh, I've seen quite a few people uploading the original texture pack without tekkit/other mod support, so I assumed it was allowed. My bad.

Doctors have a list of behaviors they look for when someone is trying to get drugs. We've pretty much seen the same shit here regarding piracy. Piracy is bad. Mojang may not give a shit because they've made a ridiculous amount of money from it but it is not advocated here.

Doctors have a list of behaviors they look for when someone is trying to get drugs. We've pretty much seen the same shit here regarding piracy. Piracy is bad. Mojang may not give a shit because they've made a ridiculous amount of money from it but it is not advocated here.

I'm confused as to what you're on about. Are you getting me confused with the other guy who said he pirated the game? I bought it back in Alpha for 10 euros ;)

Not quite what he means. I think he wants the default pack with ALL THE MOD TEXTURES added :P That requires decompiling all the mods too.

Its easy to do yourself, just it takes time, which is why I agree there should be at least a default pack with all the mod textures even if it doesn't have the vanilla stuff. I think the OP is going the wrong way about getting it made though.

still the same thing, the mods add there textures to minecraft, otherwise you wouldnt see anything other then item names, ...